• show-popup

Product / Service Bus Delay
Location Bronx, New York
Category Ground Transportation - Trains, Buses
Views 28

01/14/14 departed frm Port Authority destination Elmira,NY.Stop at Scraton,PA delayed waiting for another connecting bus.

Arrived at Binghamton,NY. Was not told of a transfer no one new ANYTHING. Spoke with "Fred" he says go to the window across the hall didn't once look at me. Go to the shoreline bus window agent said bus left at 6:16pm.

Agent sent me back to the Greyhound window I ask why if this is a Greyhound bus ticket why would u sen me to another window Fred said that that's how it is. He (Fred) said that the don't let them know how many people are for transfers so I said to him that they have no communication at all whats so ever.

So I miss the connection to my destination had to wait til 10pm which was the next bus to Elmira.I want a refund. 30b3a23

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Feb 17  from Boston, Massachusetts
They should not be allowed to operate any longer!
Reply to mama bear

Jan 21  from Auburn, Massachusetts
if you really wanted a refund you'd be complaining to greyhound NOT on this complaints board
Reply to notgivingit

Read next Greyhound complaint

Stranded...Poor Customer Service...Rude...

My daughter was recently left stranded at the Port Authority Bus Terminal during her Thanksgiving tr...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Greyhound.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug