• show-popup

Shares 0

Golden Corral - Restaraunt #0726 Birmingham, AL Filthy conditions and rude unacceptable behavior from management

• by   Nov 28, 2013
  • 2 comments
  • Review #: 460484
Company Golden Corral
Product / Service Dirty Eating Utensils
Category Kids
Views 108
Monetary Loss

Am a single father and struggle to make ends meet.For 2 weeks leading up to Thanksgiving day I had promised my daughter to take her to Golden Corral in Birmingham, AL.

She was so looking forward to it but when we got there and paid our $32.96 with my debit card we went to get our plates and they were so filthy it was disgusting. I pulled 10 plates in a row with food so caked on that it would have to be scraped to remove it. When I showed it to an employee I got an attitude so I told my daughter to get her coat we were going some place else.
I went to the register and informed the manager of the conditions and asked for my money back.

He would only credit back the money to my debit card which takes up to a week or two to transact. I explained to him that was all the money we had and that if he could give me back the cash so I could feed my child Thanksgiving dinner that I would appreciate it.

He didn't even crack an expression and shoved the receipt back in my face.My child went without dinner over this whole thing when he could have just given me the cash. 30108f0

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Nov 28, 2013
If that was all the money you had you should have bought ingredients to fix a meal for her at home, instead of promising to take her out to eat. You could have bought some of the necessary ingredients every payday. A turkey breast cooks real nicely in a slow cooker/crock pot and you would have had left overs for several days.
Reply to anonymous

Nov 28, 2013
So did you find the plates before or after you finished your meal?
Reply to when

Read next Golden Corral complaint

Over Charged for cold dry turkey on Thanksgiving

Their commercial says $12.99, their website says $12.99 and even the card on the tables says $12.99...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Golden Corral.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug