• show-popup

Shares 0

General Electric - Sludge in Refig Dispensing System Tech does not know how to fix!

Company General Electric
Product / Service Ge Refrig Model Gss250Gtgww
Location Coventry, Rhode Island
Category Repairs
Views 12
Monetary Loss

Pinterest @pissedconsumer

By far the worst company I have ever dealt with!Sludge in 2007 Refrigerator Dispensing System.

Charged me $84.95 and they sent a Tech out on 8/19 who stated he does not know how to fix or clean it. Called GE again stated they would send another Tech out on 8/23. The Tech never showed up! I waited 2 hours.

Only for the same tech to call on the phone. I called GE again. Supposed to send different tech on 9/2. My husband is very very upset.

At this point we will never buy another GE product again. We purchased a GE Stove, Ref, Dishwasher and microwave. When these appliances go we will not be buying GE.

Technicians should be able to service and maintain the appliances they build.Model # GSS250GTGWW
3028c0b

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Sep 09, 2013  from Newburg, Kentucky
I'm so sorry to hear this,Stacy.We'll be glad to look into this for you - just email us at eResponse@ge.com with the details. Thanks, Donna from GE
Reply to GE_Appliances

Sep 08, 2013
obviously there is *** in your water supply you ninny!
Reply to vince

Sep 08, 2013  from Providence, Rhode Island
Yes, Iron is in the water supply! The reason it's showing up is because the water dispenser is leaking!!! I have had two GE Techs out who haven't fixed the problem. Don't comment on things you don't know enough about!!!
Reply to Stacy

Read next General Electric complaint

Freezer Door leaks

I bought a counter depth side by side refrigerator in 2008.If worked fine until the extended warrant...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about General Electric.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug