• show-popup

Category Appliances and Electronics
Views 1372
Monetary Loss
$2000

I bought a GE side by side refridgerator on 7/12/11 it was delivered on 7/14/11.On July 8th it died.

I had to throw out over 500.00 worth of food. After going on Monday to the Riverhead store, they set a service call for 7/12 service came 10minand replaced the sensor. That night I called and service came back on 7/14 and told me I was leaking freon, needed a compressor and the parts would have to be ordered. This I was told 1 year to the day it was delivered.

A 1yr old refridgerator has to be rebuilt? They were going to RENT me a frdge? They still wont reimburse me for the food I lost. First they tell me they will replace the fridge and 2 hours later tell me no.

The manager of Riverhead PC wouldnt even talk to me, his paperwork was more important. I have been a customer of PC for over 35 years, and I am VERY disappointed in the way I was treated. I will never deal with them again.

I will deal with Home Depot, where they are courteous to their customers.SHAME ON YOU PCRICHARDS I also will send a letter with attachments. 2d9980a

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jul 22, 2012
The GE appliances we bought afte8Uxnkr our home was flooded 2 years ago have been a total disappointment, of course, not a single one of them are American made. But then we wouldn't Jeffrey Imelt to miss his nice fat paychecks by using American workers who are skilled and starving for work!
Reply to Treasurecay1@gmail.com

Read next GE Appliances complaint

GE Profile Appliances

Bought new appliances to replace the outdated ones when we bought our home several years ago.GE Prof...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about GE Appliances.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug