• show-popup

Shares 0

Gazelle is a Scam I'll Prove it!

Company Gazelle
Product / Service Other Product
Location Spearfish, South Dakota
Category Desktop computers
Views 3034

So when you type in google if Gazelle is a scam the first thing you get in search is http://www.gazelle.com/is-gazelle-a-scam and it says it's BBB Accredited? Haha So any one can have a business and go to the BBB site and try to say there Accredited well, there only Accredited in boston where this place is founded, and also the review is by CustumerCare@Gazelle.com. Now if you go to the real bbb.org site you see this same review, now look below it? if you scroll down it clearly states that Gazelle is under review in every other state and is NOT Accredited by the BBB.

(don't use gazelle if you have already been ripped off file a complaint with the bbb, and get a lawyer, trust me others have!)

Ps your welcome and just remember research before you get scammed it doesn't take much to see threw the thin lies! 2dc02ec

Comments (55) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 55 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Feb 27
If this isn't a rip off I don't know what is - an offer of $35 for a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Wi-Fi that is STILL under warranty until the end of May and in perfect shape. If you're *** enough to deal with these idiots you deserve what you get.
Reply to Gazelle Sux

Jan 29
they have a commercial and it looks so fake i dont see why they cant get off there lazy but and go to work like the rest of us :? :? :? :? :( :( :( :( :x :x :x :x :x :x
Reply to love505

Jan 29
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( i hate when people spam u like this it gets so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :(
Reply to pig

Nov 15, 2013
What's so difficult about selling stuff on eBay? Get off your lazy *** and get the money you deserve. They're quoted prices are pathetic.
Reply to Murrica

Oct 10, 2013  from Boston, Massachusetts
I was scammed like many others but fortunate enough to get the full amount initially promised. Sent them a pristine IPhone and they paid only 25% of the quoted price. when I asked that they return my phone they said "too bad, already sold." Took a lot of effort on my part (sharing my story with tech friends and contacts) to get the money promised.

This company is so crooked that when you go on to the review section of their website there is no place to post a review-it's all fake! I'm shocked they haven't been shut down yet
Reply to 41kare

Oct 05, 2013  from West Babylon, New York
Gazelle has to be a ripoff. $150 for my Galaxy S3. I can sell it ebay for over $300.
Reply to tekef

Oct 03, 2013  from Upland, California
I used Gazelle and was quoted $110 for my Iphone 4. They kept me informed every step of the way through email. They let me know they received it, reviewed it, how much I was getting and when they deposited the money into my pay pal account. They also notified me that my phone was in better shape then they thought and gave me an extra $10. The day they told me they were putting my money into my paypal account, paypal notified me and said that money had been credited. I have another phone I cannot use. I don't find them to be a scam. The whole process from them mailing me the box with return label to me receiving my money was 8 days.
Reply to Bree

Jan 29
well it think it is a spam cause they want even send u cash when u need it i mean thers amozon but they cant send cash it wont hurt them :? :? :? :? :? :? :x :x :x :x :x :roll :roll :roll :roll
Reply to kiss me 555555555

Sep 17, 2013
Folks, Gazelle is not a scam. Plain and simple, it is a service. It is not going to give you top dollar for your stuff because it is a middle man so you don't have to go selling on ebay or meet craigslist weirdos. Plenty of people do that kind of thing, but the majority of our country does not. The only time I've ever heard someone say something like this is a scam is when they send the wrong phone, don't understand how it works, or are expecting some big payout for their *** phone from 3 years ago. I have plenty of friends who have used Gazelle specifically, and have had no issues. I've used them a few times and everything was quick and easy. I challenge anyone here to try using another service and try to get in touch with customer service, or get any kind of idea as to what the status is, you won't be able to. If something goes wrong, they just send it back to you with no explanation.

You can say Gazelle is a scam all you want, but if just about everyone I know who has used them has received payment even one time in the amount Gazelle said they would, doesn't that completely disqualify you're argument?

Or are you saying they decide to only scam people SOMETIMES? Haha.

Logic will prevail if you begin taking on some accountability instead of offloading responsibility for your lack of creativity when it comes to getting top dollar, if that is your goal. This type of service is not meant to replace ebay and craigslist. It is
... Show more
Reply to AnonUser

Sep 16, 2013  from Moscow, Idaho
Very true about the BBB. But if you were smart. You would not go to Gazelle. Try Ebay. you can sell your phone or PC for more there. I have been a member since 1997. :grin I have a Galaxy note II. They offer me 150. I can get at least 250 to 300. easy for it there.
Reply to odellpi

Sep 06, 2013  from Seattle, Washington
what a bunch of clowns!
Reply to urdaddy

Aug 20, 2013  from Newark, New Jersey
The BBB doesn't mean anything anyway, exactly what power do they have over any business. The BBB can't fix your issue and they don't have a say over how their members run their businesses.
Reply to Andross

Aug 26, 2013  from Salt Lake City, Utah
The Better Business Bureau was never meant to be a regulatory agency. They are simply a means for consumers to research companies who offer services to the public.

The BBB is a non profit organization, if they were to offer any kind of legal services you would pay deerly.
Reply to JKC

May 16, 2013  from Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina
I sent my Motorola Droid 4 to Gazelle that was in perfect condition, didn't even have a scratch on it. They offered me $120. I was fine with that, so I sent it in. A couple of weeks later, they sent me an email stating that my phone wouldn't turn on or keep a battery charge and that they couldn't get it to work. They then said they could dispose it for me. I chose to have them send it back to me, because this didn't sound right at all. I packaged it correctly and sent them a phone in amazing condition. When I got the phone back, it won't turn on, won't hold a charge and has a small, new scratch on the screen that wasn't there before. So now I have to figure out how to get it fixed. Be careful dealing with companies you have to ship to. You are better off dealing with someone in person so you know what they are doing when they check your phone...just saying, I wouldn't deal with them again.
Reply to Tonya

Aug 26, 2013  from Salt Lake City, Utah
An old cliche tells it like it is, "If it sounds too good to be true; it probably is". So keep this Latin Phrase handy, "Caveat Emptor" which translated means, "Buyer Beware."
Reply to JKCHADWICK

Apr 01, 2013  from Norfolk, Virginia
Just checked the HTC DNA that I have had less then a month, and they offered $19.00 for it. What a joke.
Reply to GNH

Feb 20, 2013
The iPhone I'm trying to sell to Gazelle is completely broken, and they offered me 40 bucks for it. Which is fine because it doesn't turn on.. and they know that as well, being that I checked th bow that says the phone is shot and doesn't turn on. I'm fine with recieving 40 for the phone but I'm afraid they'll turn around and try to tell me that I didn't say anything about the phone being broken.. Some one help, advice!!??
Reply to chip

Feb 20, 2013  from Boston, Massachusetts
Contact Gazelle's customer care.
Reply to GK

Oct 21, 2012
I sold my old iPhone 3 to them and they gave me $100 for it, it was broken, they paid for shipping and I had a great experience!
Reply to Brenda

Read next Gazelle complaint

Gazelle rip off

I sent a iPhone to the after they gave me a quote, after receiving the phone they agreed it was in p...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Gazelle.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug