• show-popup

Shares 0

Gavrock Construction - The Best Contractor in Desoto County!

Company Gavrock Construction
Product / Service Positive Experience
Location Hernando, Mississippi
Category Construction
Views 315

Gavrock Construction is the best contractor that I have ever used.They built the house that I live in and have done many projects for my family and friends.

I feel obligated to let others know that they are a great company and are highly qualified to do any job. Additionally they are licensed and insured which is very important. They have done many projects all over the Desoto County and even did work on the school that my children attend. Give them a call and you won't be disappointed.

I personally dealt with Jimmy who is one of the men in charge and he definitely knows what he is doing. My father was in construction for 40 years and thoroughly inspected all of their work with two thumbs up.

If they can satisfy him then they can anyone.Sincerely, Judy 2e4faad

Comments (7) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Feb 03, 2012
Thanks for fixing my roof. Excellent job! I was worried about having to deal with my insurance company but Gavrock Construction took care of it all for me. :grin
Reply to Sherry

Jan 25, 2012
Any construction company who can survive through this economy has to be doing excellent work! Just my opinion. Keep up the great job guys. ;)
Reply to Marcus

Jan 04, 2012
I ran across this on facebook and thought I would just chime in. These guys are great to work with. I subcontracted a bunch of work out to Gavrock Construction and I can tell you they are honest, hard working, and very knowledgeable. Keep up the great work guys!
Reply to Sean

Dec 29, 2011
Gavrock Construction built some houses in my neighborhood. I wish they built my house because after walking into my neighbors house and seeing the quality of their work I new that there homes were built better than mine. People should look at a contractors work before hiring them. I will deffinetly be calling Gavrock to build my next house. :)
Reply to Robert

Dec 19, 2011
Total roof replacement in less than 2 days. These guys are great! They didn't leave a big mess behind when they were done. Gavrock Construction comes highly recommended. I think they did a roof replacement at every house on my street.
Reply to John

Dec 12, 2011
I would have to agree with Judy. Gavrock Construction is a very professional company. What I like most about them is that they are honest people. I wrote them a check for $150 more than it was supposed to be and they sent me a check in a xmas card to make the amount right. Who the heck can say that their contractor would do the same. That was a great surprise and I will continue to use them for my projects. Thanks
Reply to Mike

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Gavrock Construction.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug