• show-popup

Shares 0

Fuckbook.com internet dating site is that site a scam?

• by   Jan 01, 2012
  • 149 comments
  • Review #: 285589
Company Fuckbook
Location Irvine, California
Category Social Networks
Views 15767

Fuckbook.com internet dating site is that site a scam?Mate1 Notice is that also a scam?

Just asking if it's a scam as well.

I have always just went for the free basic service and always waited to see if any women respond.I think RudeFinders.com is a scam as well.

I've my e-mail on every site that I've a profile on and no women ever contact me except the cam ***!Rude FInders use the same bathroom for a different girl.They can't even lie,cheat and steal properly,where they would normally cover there tracks! 2d81a02

Comments (149) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 149 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Apr 08
oh yes,,it is one *** of a huge scam,,full of fakes and lies,,the name should be: fakebook.com they send you fakers message notifications from nonexistent members and then ask you to upgrade to read the messages...lol funny
Reply to fakebook revealed

Mar 14
What would be a good site to go to, seems everyone goes on sites to meet.
Let me know, 'cause I'm trying to get into a relationship, or something less serious...
Email: devin.neal92@gmail.com

Mar 01  from Winnipeg, Manitoba
Use spamitback on their web site - if we all do it they will get the message - it can be downloaded for free. I've been hitting them a 100,000 times a day - it works because they have tried to block me I simply renew my ip and continue the attack
Reply to Me

Feb 02
*** book is nothing more than an online prostitution site and I'd like to hear anything different from anyone that has any experience on that website
Reply to not a sucker

Dec 25, 2013
FUCKBOOK IS A SCAM!!!! this website also sends a lot of spam mails to the email box, I don't know how to get rid of it!!!!
Reply to anonymous

Dec 10, 2013
The sites are not real why you need a creidt card to prove your age that's crazy cause I'm ot
Reply to roudie aka stunna

Dec 13, 2013
Dear Roudie,

Thank you for your feedback. It seems that you mean a competitor of ours, that is infringing on our brand. On Fuckbook you don't need to verify your age with a credit card, it's free to join for everybody that is older than 18 years old and accepts our Terms of Service.

Fuckbook support
Reply to Fuckbook support

Dec 18, 2013
This is total ***. They absolutely say, verbatim, "Free Lifetime Memberships are $0.00 - No Charge! A valid credit card is required for age verification to activate your FREE account"
Reply to Marky D

Jan 04
that's *** and you know it "Fakebook", yea you can make a profile for free, and have a look around for free, but the moment you want to contact a piece of ***, bam, credit card, to say the site is free like "Facebook" is grossly misleading and a little unfair.
Reply to pissedwithpayingforfreedatings

Mar 14
I'm having trouble signing up on fuckbook.com
Is it even possible to sign up from phone?
H
The link won't load, that's the problem.

Dec 02, 2013  from Morongo Valley, California
Matt was crazy. I stopped by his ding dong shop in Morongo and he was cracked out of his mind. Kept telling me how he raped his Grandma to death. We went to Del Taco together and bought 80 packets of del scorcho. We got back to his shop, jack hammered each other while high on meth, PCP, and a small amount of crack. We got so freaky that he had me put all 80 packets of hot sauce in a turkey baster and cram it down his pee hole. We filled it up and jammed a pencil in the end so the hot sauce couldnt escape. It looked like a huge red and purple baked potatoe. I was so high by the time I left I ended up sticking his cat in the microwave for 99:99, and left. Sorry yo.
Reply to Matt Beckett

Nov 26, 2013
@stiffmyster

The service works fine, which is why I am recommending it, I am only mentioning the staff because I have not found any other site to be approachable at all, and because I am trying to explain that the scammer problem isnt site-generated, but that the site is working to put a stop to it, despite what other reviews are saying.

If you actually use the site and ignore the scammers, its a great set up!
Reply to Dan

Nov 25, 2013
Dan's review is a load of ***. Never used the service but i read reviews and noticed his review is about the staff nothing about getting laid. Maybe he'll be
having sex with customer service or he just might be an employee. Dan your full of ***!!! Good luck with sleeping with the staff...
Reply to stiffmyster

Nov 25, 2013
I have been on fuckbook for nearly a year, and I love it. I have tried many similar websites, and fuckbook seems to be the most user friendly. it is beautifully presented, very intuitivly laid out and easy to use. The user base is large, larger than I have experienced before, which has lead to the site being targeted by scamming cam girls. Many other sites experience similar issues, however I have noticed that fuckbooks moderation staff are openly working hard against the camgirls, where as I am yet to see any such attempt from other sites. When I first created my account, I had a few questions, and I was able to contact some of the staff. Because the moderators are also users, they are friendly and very approachable. I would happily recommend fuckbook.
Reply to Dan

Dec 15, 2013  from San Diego, California
I read this same exact review on another review site about fuckbook.com freakin bot
Reply to sexadictedman

Jan 09  from California Hot Springs, California
Hello Dan,
How did you contact them? I couldn't find any number or email contact info to reach anyone who could answer questions. The only number listed Is a credit card processing company in Florida who can not answer any question about the site or even what happens after you signup with a CC.

HERE IS HOW THE SCAM WORKS. You have to give them a CC to complete your free registration and by doing so, you get registered to two or more free services with a 2 day and 3 week FREE trail after which each month you will get an automatic charge on you CC. People that get SCAMED do not realize this so they give them a CC thinking it is for a Free Registration. Well the surprise come when the charges show up on your CC.
Reply to Mickey

Nov 12, 2013
*** book is a scam ... I notice that depending on what town ur in they post the same pics of the same girls its pathetic... dont give them ur card number!

Read next Fuckbook complaint

billing

ok what it comes down to is I canceled my account with you people (fuckbook.com) and im still...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Fuckbook.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug