• show-popup

Company Food Lion
Location Richmond, Virginia
Category Food Stores
Views 62

Food Lion on Apperson in Salem, VA is the best Food Lion store I have ever been in and shopped in.They people there are soo sweet and friendly.

The store is very clean although it is one of the store that didn't get remodled (sadly:[). I LOVE IT. Will always shop there from now on. I love all of the cashiers except for some of the new ones but its okay because they're new and maybe after 90 days they'll go away ;) Either way, I love it.

I'd come there even if the select few that I don't like were there because the good out weights the bad. They always take care of me, bag everything the way I want it no matter how picky I get, and always help me even on my worst days. They're always smiling always laughing and always fun. I ENJOY going to the store now and that's something I never thought I'd enjoy.

R*B W**D, YOU BETTER BE NICE TO THIS STORE.

I KNOW YOU'RE THEIR DISTRICT MANAGER AND I LOVE THIS STORE SO GIVE THEM KUDOS.:D 2f184c3

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Apr 16  from Fayetteville, North Carolina
the name of this website is www.pissedconsumer.com not exactly where you go to leave a compliment ***
Reply to Anonymous

Read next Food Lion complaint

dont like remodel

only 2 registers open new arrangement of products doesn't make sense.clerk not friendly or polit...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Food Lion.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug