• show-popup

Shares 0

Flour De Lis - Custom Order Not as Promised

PissedConsumer editorial team selected it as one of the most interesting ones.
Please join the discussion on Facebook, read comments and advices!

Company Flour De Lis
Product / Service Custom Decorated Cookies
Category Food Vendors
Views 55
Monetary Loss

Pinterest @pissedconsumer

I placed a custom order for pink and lavender decorated poodle cookies to tie in with my specific table color scheme.The baker/owner, Samantha Ngy, decided to change my custom colors so she didn’t have to mix new frosting (according to her she was already using yellow for another order).

She omitted the hair bows, thereby leaving a big unfrosted spot on the top of each head. When contacted she was argumentative and defensive. This was a horrible experience with an unprofessional baker.

Please look at the pictures I have provided.I suggest you avoid Flour De Lis Bakery based in Seattle, WA and doing business via website, eBay and Etsy to name a few. 2d69cb0

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

May 04, 2013  from Simi Valley, California
I think they are awful and you have every right to be upset. If I saw the ones you got I never would order them. They look ugly with the bald part on the top of the head. It looks like the dog got hit on the head and has a big bump. It is false advertising to show a photo and then send something else. :(
Reply to Anonymous

Jun 07, 2013
I agree, the ones on the left look adorable. the ones on the right appear to have been done by an unexperienced apprentice.
Reply to Cookie Lady

May 03, 2013  from Houston, Texas
:grin,i think the poodle cookies are beutiful !!
Reply to cookie

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Flour De Lis.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug