• show-popup

Location Stanford, California
Category Shipping
Views 161

Dear Frustrated FedEx Customers,

If you have been wronged by this corporation, please feel free to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, as I intend to do.Whether your problem involves undelivered packages, false advertisement, or the misuse of personal information, it would be nice to stick it to a corporation which has, no doubt, caused endless fits of rage for its many customers.

The more the merrier, so file the complaints away. Let's knock FedEx's "satisfactory record" down a notch or two.

Goodness knows, perhaps that mega-corporation will finally reform and serve its customers well. 2e59bc9

Comments (10) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 03
In my opinion fedex is the worst delivery company In The us. For three days now we have been waiting for those immature lazy slow people to deliver our paychecks to our work. We called several times and they said they were delayed due to the snow. You lazy *** stop using *** excuses. Yes there is snow but every single god dam road is cleared and every other delivery company has no problem making their deliverys on time. U r a multibillion dollar corporation and u have so many angry customers and all u do is snake your way out of everything you do wrong. I say let's get a a petition of as many u happy fed ex customers as possible and send it to the bbb. We need to be heard and it's about time those unprofessional immature idiots get what they deserve. I haven't been able to pay my bills which are now late because these morons have drivers that are to slow and to lazy todo there job correctly. It *** me off and disappoints me on how they call themselves a good buisness. It's time fedex gets put in their place and they see how many unhappy customers they really have
Reply to Mynameisnotyourconcern

Dec 23, 2013
FEDEX IS A SLOW *** COMPANY. THEY JUST NEED TO SHUT THE COMPANY DOWN AND LET THE PROFESSIONAL COMPANY HANDLE IT. WHEN I OAID FOR A OVER NIGHT IR A TWO DAY SHIPPING I EXPECT IT THE BE IT NOT 3 DAYS FOR OVERNIGHT AND A WEEK FOR 2-3 SHIPPING CHARGE. FEDEX IS A OVERCHARGE LAZY *** COMPANY. I WISH OTHER COMPANY WOULD JUST STOP USING FEDEX.
Reply to PISS OFF CONSUMER

Jul 13, 2013
I had the worst experience with FedEx, I got lied to about my package being delivered 3 times, even from a supervisor. I filled up the papers they leave at the door, with the instruction and still no delivery. I called the company, was told to leave the paper with a letter and that my packages were goin to b delivered. And still nothing, I called again and got told that the package was at the wearhouse that it wasn't even moved. And I was more then welcome to pick it up on Tuesday, now I have to wait even more to get my stuff. It's frustrating that u pay to get it deliver and they don't.
Worst company ever, never goin to use them again. :( :(
Reply to Anonymous

Jan 03, 2013  from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Since I moved to this location about a year ago, anything I order online gets shipped via fedex instead of ups, which really SUCKS. When fedex delivers, out of maybe 25 times, they only rang the doorbell ONCE. They drop the package off on our front porch with out ringing the bell or knocking. We are lucky our packages so far haven't gotten stolen as we live close to the road. My last purchase was for a RC helicopter I bought online, and was supposed to deliver TODAY. I depended on the delivery date and we were to have a rc flying party TOMORROW. But hey guess what? NO DELIVERY! When I attempted to call them I got an autoamted bot that just told me the package had arrived at the local hub. As soon as I had complained in an email to them about it, they switched the est arrival from 1-3-2013 to N/A. I am going to tell whoever I buy stuff from from now on, that if they cant ship it via UPS then no deal. FED EX SUCKS
Reply to Forceofwon

Oct 04, 2012
Here's my recent experience:

My package was shipped to an incorrect address and returned to me due to the guy working at the FedEx location FATA on 3225 Villa Ave, Fresno, CA 93612 entering in incorrect address information. When I received the package back, the FedEx employee had obviously entered in the wrong address. Not only did he input the wrong house number, but he spelled the street name incorrectly. I took the package back today and confronted the same worker that had inputted the address information onto the computer. I showed him that I wrote down on the paper "2020 Milvia St Suite 200" where as the label printed out said "200 Milia St Suite 200". I then told him to look at what I wrote and I obviously wrote down "2020 Milvia St Suite 200" which is when he becomes defensive and starts telling me it's my fault for not writing it clearly and it is not legible. I told him if it wasn't legible, then how come he didn't ask me when I was standing right there in front of him before he decided to make decisions on what the address was on the form. I clearly wrote "milvia" as the street name and even that he couldn't get right. He refused to offer me a solution and told me I would have to pay again when it was his mistake! Obviously I did not reship and am no more a FedEx customer. I ship hundreds of packages a month via online sales and have never encountered such a selfish, ignorant worker. I obviously am not a mean person and this guy is lucky that I
... Show more
Reply to Tou

Sep 13, 2012
Two uniformed FedEx Ground deliverymen rang every doorbell in my building. When I opened the front door, they rammed me with a huge package and wouldn't let me close my front door. Insisted on getting into my lobby to leave their package without a tag.
They rammed me, swore, threatened, and assaulted me. Unbelievable.
Never seen two punks cause more embarrassment to themselves and their company.
The next day- they're back on my block delivering packages!
Reply to FedEx Ground delivery thugs as

Aug 19, 2012
I went through a similar issue as "Missdelivered" below. I live in an apartment complex and only Fed Ex will leave packages at my door with no hang tag or notice. All other delivery services leave things at the manager's office--they have a contract requiring that.

I finally had a package stolen and didn't even know one had been delivered until I checked the tracking number. I went to the terminal (never call--even if you can get through they'll hang up) and the driver insisted it was an "extra" charge to have it taken to the office. I knew he was lying, he just wanted to dump the packages and run to save time. This guy also forgot a few years before I'd had a signature package (an indirect signature--meant he could leave it at the office) and instead he left a signature tag on my door as again he just wanted to dump and run rather than do his job. Same guy, I met him both times.

Getting my claim taken care of has run nearly a month; most shippers feel they aren't responsible for a package once they ship it, yet Fed Ex says they're the ones who have to file the claim. Fed Ex needs to TELL people that when they call, not just take a claim from the recipient and pass it on.

In addition, the claims department sent a letter to my street address but with the shipper's zip saying they needed a waiver from the shipper to honor my claim. Of course I never got that letter.

It's taken me many e-mails, phone
... Show more
Reply to Anonymous

Aug 07, 2012
On several occassions Fed Ex will claim they rang the bell and no one was home, when in fact someone was home and we see the notice when one of us is heading out. There was one time the driver rang the bell and by the time I reached the bottom of the stairs he was on his way out of my gate. I stopped him and told him he had to give people a chance to answer the door. He only rang the bell once and he couldn't have been waiting for more than a minute. Fed Ex is extrememly frustrating when you are waiting for something to be delivered
Reply to Alison

Jul 14, 2012
FedEx delivered my package to the wrong address and got the signature of that person. They would not replace my laptop because the driver got a signature...whether it was the wrong house didn't seem to matter. The claim could only be filed by the shipper, Acer, but they would not provide me with a waiver saying they would not file a claim on that delivery since FedEx claimed it was delivered and they kept showing me the signature.
This was reported to BBB and I went through a few discussions with them. FedEx kept repeating it was delivered and I kept repeating it was to the wrong house. Now I'm out of $500 and a laptop and the case was closed on BBB.
Reply to Missdelivered

Jul 04, 2012
Damage done to my gate. I had a package suppose to be delivered to my home and unlike anyother time Fedex usually just drops it in the yard and runs. This time they called me and said they needed a signature and I was not home and asked them to deleiver the package to me neighbors and they refussed. Long story short they ended dropping it in my yard and damaged my gate.
Reply to Susan

Read next Federal Express complaint

I HATE FEDEX

HOPE FEDEX READS THIS!!! I am incensed! I had a package 1st attempeted delivery on Nov. 5. On th...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Federal Express.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug