Drivetime - PAID lease payment, starter interrupt STILL in effect DAYS LATER
We are sorry to hear about your frustration with not being able to get in contact with the Lease Department on Saturday to have your vehicle turned back on. The Lease Department is opened on Saturdays, but only for part of the day. Please give us some time to research your account information and a Customer Relations Representative will contact you to discuss your concerns.
J.P. Customer Relationsbd7703a
You may also like
- "In December 2012 I bought a brand new CVO Breakout form ROCKET Harley Davidson in Madison , AL. Before riding the bike I asked them to put a SE race tuner..."
- "I purchased a Hanma (SunL) SL150-T19, or what ever model it was on March 11, 2008. I was very excited about it and was happy to own my first motor..."
- "Our 2015 Salem cruise lite 28 ft-From day one - power hitch blows fuse constantly (had to do by hand every time )the power rear stabilizers stopped raising and lowering..."
- "Forest Hill Drive, Wilson, NC store was so dirty, bathrooms were disgusting. Service was so poor and the managent were not involved in getting associates to provide good service. I..."
- "I sent this review in for a failed I lock I purchased form your store now your trying to tell me how to review it,obviously to save the product from..."
- "I have had one experience with Geico, and it was like a chamber of horrors. I consider their profligate treatment of my then-330k mile car as irresponsible and reckless (sparing..."
- "I hired this company, Kings Realty Property Management in Brandon, Florida to manage /rent out my house which was only a year old and in mint condition. I had to..."
- "A few years ago, I bought a pair of shoes from The Walking Company that I wear only occasionally, mostly for dress occasions. Recently I was giving a formal presentation..."
- "I purchased a box of Pretzel Pete Sour Cream & Habanero seasoned pretzels from "Tuesday Morning". Upon opening, I noticed the outside of the pretzels had a green color -..."