I've contacted ttdrivetime warranty department On august 12th 2011 Cause I had some problems with my windshield wiper motor.They sent me over to Fusion Motors in Tampa Fl.
I also indicated my concerns that There was some problems with my brakes also. When the mechanic to the car for a drive He confirmed that I needed a rear wheel cylinder kit. Anova warranty major mechanical issue. Drivetime representatives had the audacity To say to the mechanic Is the car safe enough to drive.
When it comes to brakes and been able to stop the car I felt right then First of the fear for my safety and my family And the liability issue That they did not care for my safety or my families. Of all the complains that I have read on this website I truly feel that it is time for a class action lawsuit. This is not defamation of character To watch this company As consumers we have the right To bring our complaints to justice. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
please feel free to contact me at anytime.
I have contacted the department of agriculture and consumer services.folks this time take action!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Sales experience was smooth, placed in car I wanted. Aftercare with warranty and customer relations a nightmare. Car trouble a month after getting it. Covered under warranty but have been..."
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "Sent my daughter there the result was one tire clearly a defect Blew out after only 2 days and Tire Kingdom refused to offer a replacement also Tires were not..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "I went to the Charleston AFB today and the main exchange today to get some Sugar Daddies. After buying the candy I took it to the car and my..."
- "Best story - Late afternoon Sunday my wife and I were walking our dogs. One of the pool employees comes running up and says they just got a complaint that..."
- "Bought a gazebo over 2 months ago and I am still waiting on parts that were not in the original box. While waiting, our semi complete gazebo was thrown..."