Drivetime Warranty complaint
I've contacted ttdrivetime warranty department On august 12th 2011 Cause I had some problems with my windshield wiper motor.They sent me over to Fusion Motors in Tampa Fl.
I also indicated my concerns that There was some problems with my brakes also. When the mechanic to the car for a drive He confirmed that I needed a rear wheel cylinder kit. Anova warranty major mechanical issue. Drivetime representatives had the audacity To say to the mechanic Is the car safe enough to drive.
When it comes to brakes and been able to stop the car I felt right then First of the fear for my safety and my family And the liability issue That they did not care for my safety or my families. Of all the complains that I have read on this website I truly feel that it is time for a class action lawsuit. This is not defamation of character To watch this company As consumers we have the right To bring our complaints to justice. My email is email@example.com.
please feel free to contact me at anytime.
I have contacted the department of agriculture and consumer services.folks this time take action!review #257016
You may also like
- "I Took My 1995 Honda Civic Painted at Maaco at 2617 Lathrop Ave Racine W 53405. The Original Paint Job Was Purple Factory Color... I told them I want civic..."
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "Had a pick-up truck's windshield repaired by them only to find out they use an answering service for calls, no manager/supervisor, no complaint department, and their techs SUCK!!! They left goo..."
- "Sent my daughter there the result was one tire clearly a defect Blew out after only 2 days and Tire Kingdom refused to offer a replacement also Tires were not..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Soberlink Alcohol Monitoring device in my experience is defective. The Alcohol device failed to send test, software failed to recognize my face, error codes failed to submit test, serious errors..."
- "Go into "Sports and Outdoor" at the OfferUp site, and you can find tons of guns, knives, and crossbows. There is no control over these firearm sales. I'm expecting to..."
- "Oxford Dictionary of American Family Names is using offensive and racial slurs for last name meanings and hasn't fixed the online error entry for Izzo and Ezzo surname..."
- "I heard about BH Cosmetics and decided to purchase a few things to try out. 2 brush sets (Eye set, face sculpting set) which turned out to actually be quite high..."