Drivetime's reply to:
Drivetime - Drive time is a Scam!!!!!!!!! Dont Go There
We apologize if any errors were made with the due dates of your car payments. All of the information about the amount and schedule of the car payments are printed on the sales contract and presented to you for you to review before you sign. Typically, our loan advisors can assist you with a modification to your loan that would change your due date. For assistance, please contact the Customer Relations Department at 888-290-0148.
J.P. Customer Relationseee4f30
You may also like
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "I was in a bad car accident that totaled my car on October 1st. (Accident was not my fault). At the time of the accident my loan balance was about..."
- "I have a vehicle finance with CNAC, I have been intimidated by the recent collection activity, whereas the Collection Manager Shondell Gaudette has use text messaging from her personal cell..."
- "We ordered a medium pepperoni with extra cheese. Well over an hour later we received a cold unedible pizza with no cheese. Called the store (#022131) to have the manager..."
- "All the lettering on both machines you can wash off with your finger, called customer service with LG I was told cosmetic, they want stand behind it read your owners..."
- "After taking off my pants, she quickly excused me to get her own condom from the car and ran away with my $200 her booty pics are fake, here is..."
- "Lennar Homes - Brighton CO: During construction of our home back in 2006, Lennar notified us that they had soil problems. They told us that the soil had to..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."