• show-popup

Location Aurora, Colorado
Category Auto Financing
Views 315
Monetary Loss

They are absoululy scanners.The district manager set up my payment plan on the wrong date and they balamed me.

They said if I dont make the payment on the date they set up they would take my car and my down payment and leave me with nothing.

This place makes a mistake and I have to pay for it what the *** kind of buisness are they running.BYERS BEWARE!!!!!!Just because you have bad credit doesnt mean your ***, please if any one out there needs a car that bad dont go to drive time you will regret it. 2d4ea44

Comments (5) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Mar 13, 2013  from Phoenix, Arizona
Okay if you're desperate and want just anything you can get, but at an ungodly 24% interest to buy dirty, rundown used cars with over 100,000 miles on them you really are better off waiting until your credit is better. I had a great plus score of 732, AND $3000 cash down payment, and they couldn't do better than 22% if I "paid down" the interest. Seriously - this is like one of those terrible rate visa cards they give to seriously bad credit risks. Talk about a waste of my time, and a hard hit on my credit score to make matters worse! DON'T DO IT!
Reply to romneysdog

Dec 03, 2012
This person is a whiner and most likely screwed up their own information. DriveTime was a great experience for me and I am very happy. I recommend them to anybody who asks. If you can't even spell right then you most likely can't handle much else..... Quit your crying!!!!!!!As for paying off the car early as others have said, You sign A CONTRACT!!!!!
Reply to Satisfied Customer

Jul 19, 2011
My wife and I wanted to pay off our car loan with them and they wouldn't even negotiate the remaining balance, instead they wanted to penalize us for early payoff.......This place is a joke, I will never buy from them again.
Reply to Ron

Jan 27, 2013  from Newark, New Jersey
Why would they negotiate the payoff price? What would be in it for them?
Reply to confused

Dec 20, 2013
Because they would make more money if you continued to pay the interest. This goes for any loan. The payoff is typically not the balance.
Reply to joe

Read next DriveTime complaint

Drivetime aka JiveTime

Drivetimne charges outrageous interest fees at 23.133% It is sad that Virginia legislative even allo...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about DriveTime.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug