Drivetime's reply to:
Drivetime - Drive time is a Scam!!!!!!!!! Dont Go There
We apologize if any errors were made with the due dates of your car payments. All of the information about the amount and schedule of the car payments are printed on the sales contract and presented to you for you to review before you sign. Typically, our loan advisors can assist you with a modification to your loan that would change your due date. For assistance, please contact the Customer Relations Department at 888-290-0148.
J.P. Customer Relations117f7ca1
You may also like
- "On 01-10-2015 I have purchased a 2011 Audi R8 at Presidential Auto Leasing and Sales. Dealer requested full payment of $110,000.00 in order to issue Bill-of-Sale. Mark Fentress (General Manager)..."
- "I PAYED CASH FOR MY CAR I OWEND IT OUT RIGHT ! i I needed to get some cash to pay my rent, so i was looking around to see..."
- "These people are total *** bag losers! DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE! I am looking for anyone else that has had their contract changed or were tricked into thinking..."
- "We purchased a 2014 SALEM 27RKSS April 27, 2014 from Jeff Couch R nation.They advertise shipping with their chosen transport dealer to the Canadian border. Customer pays cash to the..."
- "Big thumbs down to the BC Road safe Inc ( Traffic Control Company) employee who decided to park in a handicap zone in company vehicle. She absolutely ignored..."
- "These "professionals" showed up to just drain the water heaters and check them over. By the time they got done explaining it to my 80 year old mother, the bill..."
- "Hello, My name Tiffani Williams and I went in to one of your stores to get a trim about 1/2 inch of hair. I first asked the person that took..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "As a 10+ year subscriber to myFICO Quarterly monitoring that includes daily monitoring of lots of information to detect identity theft at the earliest possible moment, I thought I was..."