Drivetime - Drive time-I hate them!!
So I went and bought a 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer last year here at the Austin branch Drivetime, Needless to say I thought it was a great deal, and now what a *** I am, I paid 15,000 dollars for this Trailblazer with a 22.1 % interest rate so by time I pay this POS off in 02/2013, thats right it will be ten years old when I pay it off, I will end up paying 35,000.00 dollars for it, when in turn I will end up getting prolly a thousand dollars, maybe 500.00 dollars for it at trade in time, cause who wants to buy a ten year old truck with prolly 200,000 miles on it, cause It already has 97,000. So i have had a lot of mechanical issues with it, and I decided screw this i told them to come and get it, well being military, they see it on my credit app, call my CO and the CO threatens Captains Mast for not paying my bills, he understands all the mechanical issues I have with the Trailblazer but because we are military we gotta pay our bills, I talk to drivetime like ten times today, I finally made a payments, but I am so frustrated as the power window in the back door is broken and held by duct tape, the windshield wiper on the back glass doesnt work, the engine light is always coming on, so drivetime corporate says call the dealership where I bought it and see if they will trade you for another truck or car, oh guess what, Nope were sorry, your stuck with it, oh you can take it to Austin to our repair shop, and see if they can fix it for you for 180.00 dollars an hour, but it was a great truck when you bought it, so its your fault that its falling apart, Yea, well thanks Drivetime, I love that your taking me for 35 grand and that you will not fix this truck for me, i love the fact that i gotta drive around a truck with freaking duct tape holding my window up, all in all, don't ever buy from drivetime, they will stick it to you with interest, a Piece of s***(POS). I am glad i get to pay for this truck for the next 4 years...yay for me,
New saying Drivetime the go to guys for pieces of ***!!!
Tom105c0330 review #159462
You may also like
- "well he bought me a car from a ford place where I am named as the owner on the title him as the co owner, but on regional it has..."
- "No kidding- Drivetime approved me and I got the car I wanted. I asked lots of questions during the buying process and did not rush to make a decision. My..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "The area that I repaired was on the left side of the center cushion. I used the Permatex part #80902 leather and vinyl repair kit and I was able to..."
- "When to wendys for lunch in smith kent , the chiken & fries were really bad look like there where using bad oil or really black oil because..."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "I wish I would have known about this company before renting from them. Viewing the house for the first time I liked it, being a first time renter with houses..."