Drivetime - Drive time-I hate them!!
So I went and bought a 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer last year here at the Austin branch Drivetime, Needless to say I thought it was a great deal, and now what a *** I am, I paid 15,000 dollars for this Trailblazer with a 22.1 % interest rate so by time I pay this POS off in 02/2013, thats right it will be ten years old when I pay it off, I will end up paying 35,000.00 dollars for it, when in turn I will end up getting prolly a thousand dollars, maybe 500.00 dollars for it at trade in time, cause who wants to buy a ten year old truck with prolly 200,000 miles on it, cause It already has 97,000. So i have had a lot of mechanical issues with it, and I decided screw this i told them to come and get it, well being military, they see it on my credit app, call my CO and the CO threatens Captains Mast for not paying my bills, he understands all the mechanical issues I have with the Trailblazer but because we are military we gotta pay our bills, I talk to drivetime like ten times today, I finally made a payments, but I am so frustrated as the power window in the back door is broken and held by duct tape, the windshield wiper on the back glass doesnt work, the engine light is always coming on, so drivetime corporate says call the dealership where I bought it and see if they will trade you for another truck or car, oh guess what, Nope were sorry, your stuck with it, oh you can take it to Austin to our repair shop, and see if they can fix it for you for 180.00 dollars an hour, but it was a great truck when you bought it, so its your fault that its falling apart, Yea, well thanks Drivetime, I love that your taking me for 35 grand and that you will not fix this truck for me, i love the fact that i gotta drive around a truck with freaking duct tape holding my window up, all in all, don't ever buy from drivetime, they will stick it to you with interest, a Piece of s***(POS). I am glad i get to pay for this truck for the next 4 years...yay for me,
New saying Drivetime the go to guys for pieces of ***!!!
Tomd68c439 review #159462
You may also like
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "Received two voicemails from a CPS employee regarding my boyfriend's mother. I have no idea how the company obtained my phone number. She was adamant in her message that I..."
- "I went to Delaware poppeys at 08.30am today 21st dec 2014 and was informed by the manager that it opens at 9am.we decided to wait until then since I'm a..."
- "Waited almost 2 months for the item and it is way too small. I have a 24 lb 22 month old who wears between a 18 and 24 month..."
- "I live in Canada and therefore search for my flights in C$. The site then makes C$ the default. It remembers my previous searches. I wanted to book a multi..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..."
- "This is the 3rd time second time I received such bad service at 2808 N. Sam Houston Parkway location in Houston, Texas.The first time, I ordered a chicken sandwich, they..."