• show-popup

Shares 0

Dr Arnulfo Vazquez - Gave me excellent dental care.

Company Dr Arnulfo Vazquez
Location Tijuana, Baja California
Category Dental Services
Views 138

I had lost several teeth some years ago, and the best solution seemed to be dental implants.The problem I faced was that there was also quite a bit of bone loss, and so I also required bone grafts to build up the jaw to the point that implants could work.

It took a total of three trips to Tijuana, over the course of 7 months, to complete everything. I found Dr. Vazquez to be very professional and extremely competent. The office is very nice, and he has state of the art equipment.

He first did the bone grafting, and I was surprised at how quickly, and painlessly that went. After 4 months, I returned for the actual implants to be placed into the lower jaw. Again, almost pain free, except for some swelling the first couple of days. It only took two hours to do the procedure.

Three months later, I had to return for the abutments and crowns. All I can say is that my teeth are beautiful. Dr. Vazquez is a real perfectionist.

I would recommend him to anyone who is considering dental implants in Mexico.Not only is the price right, but the quality of the work is top notch. 304984c

Comments (0)
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Read next Dr Arnulfo Vazquez complaint

My smile turned out perfect in Tijuana.

I am very happy with the dental work done by Dr Arnulfo Vazquez in Tijuana.I am 71 years old and had...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Dr Arnulfo Vazquez.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug