• show-popup

Product / Service Account Access
Location Appleton, Wisconsin
Category Newspapers & Magazines
Views 27

I have tried to access my account to see what my balance is, and when that failed, I tried to contact them as instructed, and could not send the note to them-it said to try again later.I have no phone number to call, because I do not like the new website, and want to cancel my membership.

I believe I have some refund coming, but cannot get to speak with anyone-don't know the number, nor use the "Contact Us" part of the site.Since I cannot get to my account, I have no idea what my balance is, though I think I have a credit coming. 2e9c893

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Sep 21, 2013
I agree with everythin that is being said about this book club. I hate the new web page, they only sent half of my order, you cannot get them on the phone. I have been dealing with them for years but no more. If anyone have a number for them, please post it.
Reply to bea72

Read next DoubleDay Book Club complaint

Think before ordering

I ordered 3 books from Doubleday Book Club. This order completed my membership with them. Two weeks...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about DoubleDay Book Club.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug