DMC HOTELS/DHILLON MGMT THIEVES
DMC Hotels reply
Sometimes in business it is necessary to make tough decisions including terminating employment of an employee. We as a company must always do what is in the best interest of our hotels and our employees and sometimes that means allowing someone new to lead the hotels to improve revenues and to ensure the other employees do not suffer by losing hours when guests do not come stay. We are sincerely sorry if you believe that the termiation was done for any other reason than that the job performance was lacking.bee9a6d
You may also like
- "Silverleaf owner that was interviewed about his experience in joined as a Diamond member of Silverleaf Resorts at the Oak N’ Spruce location in Lee, Massachusetts. Frank details how Silverleaf..."
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "these are the ways they will try to lie and scam you here are some of the handouts they give us to try to sell you and the sick part..."
- "I went to Walmart in Lebanon Indiana at 8 am Friday to get 3 advertised items. A 2 in 1 laptop, the 40" TV and the wireless printer. TVs were..."
- "Do NOT do business please!These people are a fraud. I answered an ad on craigslist for a housekeeper position. I was supposedly hired. I received a check a few day..."
- "I too have been treated poorly by Aliexpress.com. They do not have a "expert" customer service team, they have a bunch of people who can barely speak English helping..."
- "Three years ago, I purchased the leather coffee nailhead recliner sofa and loveseat. It was the first time I had ever purchased leather furniture. Six months after the..."
- "Servpro in Durango, Colorado;;a franchise owned by a very vocal, obnoxious, and greedy man. This company serves as a bad example for Servpro, by knowingly allowing its subcontractors to perform..."
- "Booked tickets for my orphaned niece and nephews to fly from Ohio to Louisiana. Placed all their info. In the computer, paid and received my itenarary. Unfortunately because the oldest..."