DMC Hotels's reply to:
DMC HOTELS/DHILLON MGMT THIEVES
DMC Hotels reply
Sometimes in business it is necessary to make tough decisions including terminating employment of an employee. We as a company must always do what is in the best interest of our hotels and our employees and sometimes that means allowing someone new to lead the hotels to improve revenues and to ensure the other employees do not suffer by losing hours when guests do not come stay. We are sincerely sorry if you believe that the termiation was done for any other reason than that the job performance was lacking.f3e7acb
You may also like
- "Stayed at Motel 6 in Woodland Wash. 3 weekends ago because I was cleaning out and packing up my recently deceased mother. When I checked out I informed the..."
- "1st room was invested with termites 2nd one was fithy. Only prostitutes and drug dealers would be comfortable here. Pictures and videos. I filed a complaint #3246930 & still have..."
- "these are the ways they will try to lie and scam you here are some of the handouts they give us to try to sell you and the sick part..."
- "Spectera vision plan is the worst eye plan. Spectera will not allow my eye doctor to make my eyeglasses. Spectera runs a sweatshop in Baltimore where they make the glasses..."
- "I have a 2013 Ford F-150. The bumpers keep rusting no matter how much I wash, polish, and wax them. I had to have the pinion seal changed already, and..."
- "Hello guys. Greetings form Maine... My boyfriend and I were very interested in getting a blue tick coonhound. We found this ad on Hoobly Classified. We have never purchased a..."
- "Worst straightner ever comparable to the cheapest Walmart brand. If I didn't work I would stop and let any potential victim know what a ripe off these were. U said..."
- "I decided to order the manual treadmill as a gift because of the big 'GET THIS ITEM BEFORE CHRISTMAS' sign lit up next to the price. I ordered this 14..."
- "hey everybody i am knew, we need to sue comcast am a member of the s.c.l.u. southern christian leadership conference , and i trying to get a class action suit..."