• show-popup

Shares 0

Dish Network - Dish: Lack of Service to restore service from improperly installed device.

Company Dish Network
Product / Service Satellite Service
Location Knoxville, Tennessee
Category Television/ Radio
Views 185

Brings great sadness and LOTS of frustration to find a company with no concern for Quality Service.It is now Day 9 without Dish service.

I realize I'm just one UNIMPORTANT customer to this large company. The problem arose due to an improperly installed Dish device to our house by a DISH TECHNICIAN.

We have been WITHOUT ANY SERVICE for 9 days now and after NUMEROUS calls requesting a tech to come out and repair the device, and being fed a line of bull, empty promises, unreturned phonecalls, and memorized answers, we are told NO Tech is available until July 26th.THANK YOU DISH FOR YOUR DISINTEREST in handling this in an HONORABLE Manner ESPECIALLY since the problem was due to an IMPROPERLY INSTALLED DEVICE by YOUR TECHNICIAN. 30b3c68

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Nov 16, 2012
I'm sorry to hear that we were unable to repair your service in a more timely fashion. Unfortunately, from time to time we do get over booked. When this occurs we can usually compensate you for the time you haven't had service as well as nootify you of any openings. I do hope that the issues have been resolved. If you have any further questions or concerns please send me an email at: Daniel.Busa@DISH.com
Reply to DanB@Dish Network

Read next Dish Network complaint

Return Kit and unauthorized charges

We canceled our DISH subscription March 22.We were told a return kit was on its way.No kit came. We...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Dish Network.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug