• show-popup

Shares 0

Discount Tire - poor service people.

• by   Dec 03, 2013
  • 2 comments
  • Review #: 461393
Company Discount Tire
Product / Service Michelin Tires
Location Tucson, Arizona
Category Equipment
Views 46

I purchased 4 brand new michelin tires from a store in tucson.Ii seen the service tech pull my van in.

I walked outside and ask him to check my spare for leakage, which I shood not have to. I feel that if you get brand new tires, your spare should be check for leaks and tire pressure and balanced automatically. He pulled my van out and said it was done. I ask did you check my spare for leakage, he said no.

I took my van on the freeway 2 days later and my front end was shaking.I found out he never balanced any tires, so you call this good service, I feel it is the manager of the store fault, instead of caring about how many tires he sells, he should check everbody work. 2ebfe36

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Mar 02  from Kalamazoo, Michigan
You ppl assume and expect too much. Former DTC Employee of 25 years. Couldn't take it anymore! Entitleist!
Reply to FromerDTCguy

Dec 27, 2013  from Cincinnati, Ohio
your just an ***
Reply to balls

Read next Discount Tire complaint

Poor Customer Service - Discount Tire

Brought my Acura in for new set of tires to their Maple Grove MN location.Told me that it would take...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Discount Tire.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug