• show-popup

Shares 0

Direct TV - W9...Cannot provide our company a W9 form to save their lives!!!!

Company Direct TV
Location Boulder, Colorado
Category Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Views 156

I have asked this company for almost a month now to provide our company with a W9 form so that I can set up an account for them in our system.They attempted to fax me a copy (3) times but failed.

Then they tried to mail me a copy but failed. I asked them if they could verify that it was ever mailed and I still have not had a response. I am currently using my personal credit card to pay the invoices and then apply for re-imbursement from my employer to get my money back.

I'll never ever use DiectTV again!!!!
3094ce8

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Nov 04, 2009  from Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand
Direct TV

Corporate Office

Ms. Ellen Filipiak

Sr. VP, Customer Care

2230 East Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Direct TV "hides" this address but I found it! Bombard Ms. Filipiak with your complaints! Maybe, just maybe, they will realize JUST HOW BAD their service is and make changes. They hire and train people to be TOTALLY INCOMPETENT and then tie to you exorbitant contracts when they fail to provide the type of service that is expected.

If the industries won't police themselves, we, as consumers, have an obligation to. Also, contact your local Consumer Protection Agency (listed on County Gov't websites) with your complaints. These "monopolies" are ILLEGAL and the Consumer has to stand up for their rights.
Reply to skurno

Read next Direct TV complaint

Direct TV Upgrade Victim!!!!!

So much for being a long time valued customer of Direct TV. I upgraded our system to accomodate our...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Direct TV.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug