• show-popup

Product / Service Satelite Tv
Location New Oxford, Pennsylvania
Category Television/ Radio
Views 38

This is the last month i keep Direct tv.Initially they installed the cable without a ground and never fixed it.

Everytime it rains (even a light rain) i loose HD. Cloudy, windy, the same thing and it's getting worse. Snow i can understand, I agreed to that when i had it installed but this ridiculous. I've call the customer service but i might as well be talking to my dog.

They advertise 30 million people as suscribers, do they mean suckers?

Well this sucker is finished with their inferior equipment and products.I hope every other subscriber does the same and cancels. 30bccfb

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 29, 2012
Same problem here. Pay for HD and half the time it's out. Both DirecTV and Dish are worthless in my opinion.
Reply to Agree

Mar 19, 2012
Remember there is an early cancellation fee if you have not fullfilled the 2 yr contract.the fee is $20 per month for every month left on your contract.When returning equipment,be sure to get a tracking# to prove they get the equipment back otherwise they may try to charge you for that as well.
Reply to JustSaying.....

Read next Direct TV complaint

BE CAREFULL WITH DIRECT TV

I called DIREC TV trying to RE-ACTIVATE the DIRECT TV equipment that I owed because I paid $300 two...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Direct TV.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug