• show-popup

Product / Service Satillite
Location Show Low, Arizona
Category Television/ Radio
Views 64

I have been a client of direct tv since the mid 1990's and now I find out that Direct tv is dropping the FOX channels/sports. If this happens on November 1 as stated I SHALL DROP DIRECT TV like a hot rock. I have paid my monthly bill on time each and every month and never considered changing from Direct Tv until I learned of them dropping FOX channels/sports.
Direct Tv SHALL lose my business forever if the mentioned above happens.
I have never complained about much, but this totally unacceptable, Direct Tv needs to consider their clients before they make decisions like this! 30b4172

Comments (7) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Oct 31, 2011
I am thinking direct tv could pay Fox the additional fees since they lock you into contracts...aren't up front with fees and send this ridiculous billing that is confusing to make out. I don't think you should be charged to drop their service if stations that were originally part of the deal are dropped.
Reply to dm

Oct 27, 2011
If they drop these channels, is our bill going to go down?
Reply to MountNMan

Oct 26, 2011
You guys do understand that they are in a dispute because FOX wants us to pay more for their programming right? They did the same to DISH Network last year, and now they're trying it with Direct...if they drop FOX...its so YOUR bill won't go up by 40% just for that programming alone.
Reply to Heather

Oct 26, 2011
Being #1 is keeping long term customers happy & satisfied. Keep the fox programs to provide your loyal customers such as my self the type of programing fox provides. Direct tv would take a very big hit by not negotiating with the fox affiliates. Don't be ***'s! :upset
Reply to the-suaz

Oct 25, 2011
You're exactly right. I've had them for years. They're gone in a heartbeat if they don't fix this. I've always felt like Direct TVs customer service is lackluster anyways. Its a pain to drop channels, you have to call, not just do it online. I'll get HBO for 4 months so I can watch Entourage, but its a pain to drop it after. I'm with you, if they don't get this fixed, I'm done.
Reply to yes sir

Oct 25, 2011
Lets all drop it just to prove who really matters in this dispute..... the customer!!!!!!! something corporate amreica does not understand!!!!111
Reply to DR

Read next Direct TV complaint

direct tv cheated 90 yr old mom - $400

direct tv cheated my 90 year old mom out of over $400 by double billing her.at first they said that...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Direct TV.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug