• show-popup

Product / Service Satellite Provider
Location Staten Island, New York
Category Television/ Radio
Views 39

I signed up for a package deal for $69 a month for 13 monthswhich included 4 receivers.After three months they increased my bill to over $111 which they said was for HBO and Starz.

I specifically told them at the purchase date that I didn't want any extras, just the $69 for 13 months. They are refusing to refund my money. Furthermore, the satellite goes out too often. I am extremely unhappy with Direct tv and I would suggest to anyone thinking about purchasing from them, don't.

Try another company.Their customer service is very rude and unaccomodating. 2f10de3

Comments (3) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Sep 15, 2012
This is in response to the comment by DTV.
What a crock!
I complained about fraudulant charges and misprepresentation by their rep.
I'm just lovi'n that "Refund" I got. It's called Squat.
I got the run around. Of course when I told them to cancel my service they unveiled the info about their early cancellation fee.
I canceled anyway and there is no way I'm paying that $350.00 fee. They are going to have to take it out of my hide if they need it so badly. And, they are going to find out my hide is pretty tough.
Reply to Barbara

Sep 10, 2012
pinches gringos chillones paguen sus cuentas y ya, antes de comprar informense
Reply to MEXICANO

Sep 10, 2012
you can call and dispute the charge of the premiums for missinformation and we will be more than glad to place a refund on your directv account ....

haha never you dumbasshole pay your bills
Reply to dtv

Read next Direct TV complaint

NFL SUNDAY TICKET

I am very upset with Directv.We are a long time paying customer, and we just recently moved.ne week...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Direct TV.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug