• show-popup

Company Direct TV
Location Jackson, New Jersey
Category Television/ Radio
Views 17

I work for a large direct tv vendor in NY and NJ, as I was moving to Arizona, I decided to use direct tv service. I called direct tv sale who told me that they have a bundle package that includes TV Channels and sports including soccer, all movie channels, all international channels, 2 DVRs (one HD and one regular) + Internet FIOS with wifi router, + telephone service that includes all local, national and international calls. I told direct tv to go a head and give me the service since it was for $74.98 all inclusive of taxes and everything. I told them that I would need the service for 12 months only as I will be moving to a new house. Thy said that was not a problem. I asked them to send me an email with confirmation so that I have everything in writing. I receive an email that stated only for tv channel, no telephone line or Internet service was included. They email stated I needed to sign a 24 months contract. I called them up today and asked to speak to someone who could help me. I was transferred from one person to another and then was told that the offer of $74.98 was only for tv channels and I have to sign a 24 month contract. It surprises me that no one at direct tv customer service knows anything what they are selling, even people in their BUNDLES department. I was so upset that I could not get a proper answer, that I cancelled the service immediately as I felt this was a TOTAL SCAM. I will never sell, recommend or even suggest direct tv service anyone.

I hope to hear back from their corporate people explaining how can a company like direct tv have no experienced people.

I am going to tell my company to stop selling direct tv products and never recommend or promote their service to anyone
2f18148

Comments (0)
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Read next Direct TV complaint

Pissed off at Direct TV and ATT

I called ATT to sign up for home phone. By the end of the conversation their bundle pack came up....

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Direct TV.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug