• show-popup

Shares 0

DIRECT TV No holiday music channel!

Company Direct TV
Product / Service Holiday Music Channel
Location Colorado Springs, Colorado
Category Television/ Radio
Views 392

I have had it with DIRECT TV!I pay to have access to the holiday music channel, channel 815, and I noticed it wasn't available around Halloween for Halloween party music, which I figured was just unavailable, but now here it is less than one week away from Thanksgiving, and I am hosting a party, and NO holiday music channel 815 is available STILL!I'm so sick of paying for service with Direct TV and not getting what I pay for.Now I'll have to go out and buy Christmas music CD's when I shouldn't need to, which is the whole reason why I pay for this *** expensive statellite TV service so I don't need to purchase other forms of media.Get your act together Direct TV!Called technical support on this, and they said the music channel 815 has been out and they are trying to fix it, well, it's been out for over a month!FIX IT! 2f182da

Comments (11) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 24, 2011
This is confusing. Please change the name of this channel if you refuse to play "Holiday" music on it. It is very misleading.
Reply to ChristmasEveAndStillSansChrist

Dec 15, 2011
Thanks, L.Loowho -- I am home alone and didn't notice that 801 has the music instead of 815. You made my day!! Thanks!
Reply to Novel1

Nov 26, 2011
I changed to 801 and it worked there. :) Best of luck and happy holidays!
Reply to L.Loowho

Nov 25, 2011
Oh boo hoo hoo. You want some cheese with that whine you big baby? If this is all you have to complain about then be thankful.
:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry
Reply to Cry me a river

Nov 25, 2011
Hello,Try to flip to Channel 801 I did not have it either up until today! I agree that they are not the best! Hope it helps
Reply to Brands

Nov 25, 2011
Direct tv sucks! That's why we're leaving. We're tired of paying for the service and not be able to get what we pay for. The consumers
are being ripped off right and left from all the greedy corporate bastards!!
Reply to Fedup

Nov 25, 2011
I too contacted Direct TV because I was not getting the holiday channel. They instructed me to upgrade my service if I wanted to have channel 815. This is pretty bad customer service considering that this channel has been free for years. Sounds like they found something peopled enjoyed and decided to just charge extra. Way to go Direct TV, you suck!
Reply to GotNoFingers

Nov 20, 2011
Did it ever occur to you that maybe...just maybe...it might be Sonic that's screwed up and not Directv?
Reply to Satan

Nov 20, 2011
Yeah, you two dickheads, first I do pay to have a subscription to Sirius XM too! Wtf are you talking about, yeah i do use Direct TV for televusion, BUT I also pay to have access to music channels as that is part of the pkg! The point is tgat Direct TV has *** service and channels ard always being "fixed". Second, in reply to the other ***'s comment about Christmas being 5 weeks away, tgat has nothing to do with it! I pay for this channel, and all other cable/satellite companies, including Sirius, already have Christmas music playing. As soon as I can, I will switch to Dishnetwork any other provider other tgab Direct TV, but unfortunately I'm only 5 months into my *** 2 yr contract!
Reply to Broseblock

Nov 19, 2011
I use Direct TV for television. If you want Holiday Music, get a subscription to Sirius-XM.
Reply to Undertaker

Nov 19, 2011
IT'S STILL MID-NOVEMBER! CHRISTMAS IS STILL 5 WEEKS AWAY.
Reply to md

Read next Direct TV complaint

Dont subscribe to direct tv.

They cancel my subscription for non payment.Ok..I aggree with that.4-5 times I speak to the reps.and...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Direct TV.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug