• show-popup

Shares 0

DFA - Passport not delivered as scheduled.

• by   Jul 24, 2011
  • 33 comments
  • Review #: 251007
Company DFA
Location Manila, Manila
Category Government
Views 598

I have the DFAMPC control no.0407188 to 89,delivery date should be July 16,2011,but,until today no passport yet.I was able to talk to DFA representative on phone & told me it was already for delivery,they advised me to contact 908-6522 & 846-5889,but,it was always attending to other client.I am sending you this feedback for you to be aware that the delay was not okay.Please contact me for any update on my delivery,my landline 470-6478 & 09175713216.My receipt no 313906 & 905,it was issued by HAYDEE last June 6,2011. 2ffdde4

Comments (33) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 33 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

2 days ago  from Caloocan City, Metro Manila
Kaasar n olmost 2weeks n wla pdn passport ko rush n nga un eh ano b naman yn
Reply to bry

Mar 12
If The Department of Foreign Affairs ( D F A ) Continues This Unnecessary Procedure Of Non Delivering Process For All The People Who waited so long for the Day Of their Passport Delivery ,, We Are Going To Tell to The Department Of Justice ( D O J ) if what They Do On Us... We wasted Our time Our Money .. And We never get OUR PASSPORT on the Day of Releasing... Please People Agree On Me We should Help Each other...
Reply to anonymous

Feb 14
Bkt wala pa ung passport ko sabi nyu day after ng release ay madedeliver na bkt di po dumating nag bayad po ako ng 120 at rush un
Reply to sol

Feb 28
according to what i hear everyday na nakakausap ko ang boyfriend ko who works in DFAMPC DFA mismo ang may problema kaya di nadedeliver agad ang mga passport OR sa courier kasi pag hindi nakita ang address na nilagay mo sa delivery form ibabalik sa kanila ang passport and u cant have a refund
Reply to gfngtagaDFA

Feb 11
ifollow up ko po sana kung bkit hndi p dndeliver passport ko februay 7 pa ung release date. binyran ko 1,200 for rush at 120 for deliver
Reply to jane

Feb 28
try to contact DFA to which where u applied your passport or the courier
Reply to gfngtagaDFA

Feb 02
Good day, I also have have the same problem with you people. I applied for my passport renewal last January 9, 2014 and it is supposed to be released on 23rd of January and I opted for LBC delivery, assuming that it would be delivered to me 27th of January at least. But then nothing has been delivered to me until now, I started to panic and got worried as to where my passport is. I even made an attempt to personally visit the issuing authority which is the DFA Consular office of Cagayan de Oro, and when I asked the officer in the "RELEASING SECTION". She could not give me a concrete answer and instead gave me a lame excuse that there was a some sort of delayed forwarding of my passport to their office. It's just frustrating that,the supposed express processing which would only take 10 working days doesn't stand for its name at all. What I did last day, I emailed my pressing concern to the different authorities connected to the Department of Foreign Affairs. So they'll know how important this is to me and that they'll take this into consideration. These are the email addresses I sent my message to:
passportconcerns@dfa.gov.ph (passportconcerns@dfa.gov.ph); osec@dfa.gov.ph (osec@dfa.gov.ph); oua@dfa.gov.ph (oua@dfa.gov.ph); ouier@dfa.gov.ph (ouier@dfa.gov.ph); oumwa@dfa.gov.ph (oumwa@dfa.gov.ph); oup.dfa@gmail.com (oup.dfa@gmail.com); oca.asec@gmail.com (oca.asec@gmail.com); ola@dfa.gov.ph (ola@dfa.gov.ph); pisu@dfa.gov.ph (pisu@dfa.gov.ph)
P.S When sending your email
... Show more
Reply to rannierex

Jan 30  from Makati, Metro Manila
Good day , I'm waiting for about days now to deliver my passport . but still wala pa po and hassle na po Sa schedule q ... Can you please help me . Release date ; January 28, 2014-q00840039d.. Sana bigyan ng action ng Dfa ang 2go for compromising stated delivery date...
Reply to shai

Jul 07, 2013  from Ashburn, Virginia
:upset DFA Lucena till now wla pa din yung passport ng Tatay ko, dapat June 25 2013 ang release, pinuntahan ko on time pra sa releasing, bigla pending pa daw. Kaya i decide na ipaLBC nlang kesa bumalik at gumastos pa ng pamasahe at magbyahe. Kaso July 8 na wala pa din yung Passport, sabi 1 day lang daw, yun pala aabotin ata ng 1 month.
Reply to elrhon

Mar 12, 2013
I pray that God will intervene with all the problems of the system in the DFA, which had caused a great stress and tension to all the people who are expecting to get their passport on time but only to find out it has technical problems on the date of release like mine. Lord please bring solutions to this problem as soon as possible in Jesus name!!!
Reply to Anonymous

Mar 10, 2013
I apply Rush Passport i pay P1200 have release on Feb 21 2013. I apply delevery I pay P120. But until now March 11 2013 I still don't have my passport :( :cry
Reply to Annagil

Jan 21, 2013
DFA is really horrible! for delayed passport they will just give you a generic reason of "technical problem"...when will this change?tsk...tsk...tsk.!!!
Reply to ms.c

Dec 11, 2012
My passport is to be delivered 09/25/2012. I called LBC and said that my passport is not yet handed to them. please when will my passport be delivered? It is already 12/12/12 please help. my tracking no. is 1791671096041. please respond to leoramon.jonson@gmail.com
Reply to Leo

Dec 02, 2012
2 weeks na po nakalipas pero wla pa rin ang passport namin nang anak ko...... :cry :cry
Reply to ms G

Sep 18, 2012
My son applied for issuance of new passport for lost passport thru Courtesy lane last August 15, 2012 with due date of release Aug. 28, 2012 thru LBC. Up to now, no passport delivered yet and DFA is requesting again another copy of affidavit of loss and police report and cannot commit date when the passport will be released.
Reply to linda reyes

Sep 18, 2012
I have the same issue. Released date express delivery 082312 until now I didn't get my passport. Should I just got to the DFA office wince u can't talk to anyone on the number on the website.Called lbc they don't have it yet. Clairesandler24@yahoo.com
Reply to claire

Aug 30, 2012
hndi p po nai-ddliver ang pasport ko dhil wla ang trackng #,pwede ko po bng mkuha?2mtwag ako s dfa pero wlng smsagot,my contact # nman ako s finil-upan kong papel bkt d nla ako kinocontact kng d matrace ang adress n bngay ko,kng pwede po sana pick up ko nlng s silang cavite branch ang passport ko.Aug 2 pa ang release until now wla p rin.......my email address is mylene _razon@yahoo.com
Reply to mylene razon

Aug 08, 2012
when my passport will be delivered? and the passport of jhoana katrina guanlao?
Reply to Mary Ann Guanlao

Jul 05, 2012
Sir/madam,

July 3 2012 po ang release date ng passport ko pero until now wala pa ako narereceived. LBC ang courier po na napili ko. Anung hotline po na pwede ko tawagan? Please help po. Kailangan ko na passport ko para sa inaaplayan ko abroad. Thanks
Reply to Jerry Quimat

Read next DFA complaint

Passport Delay

I was suppose to have my passport delivered on 5-26-2012 by LBC.It was processed under rush processi...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about DFA.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug