• show-popup

Product / Service Dermal Meds Revitalizing Face Serum
Category Cosmetics and Toiletries
Views 35
Monetary Loss

Ordered the "free" sample online and paid $4.99. When I received, it, they said I was enrolled as a member and would automatically be billed $89.95 every month. I was already charged for the first shipment which was not received and was within my 14 days. No where in the trial offer does it state you are charged $89.95 for the sample, and the 14 days starts from when you order so really does not allow you any time.

Spent 2 hours trying to reach someone in Customer Service. They claimed to not have my name, phone number or email on file and could not help me.

Called back with the order number from the sample, and they found me and proceeded to lower the price and frequency of shipments over the next 15 min.- would not accept my cancellation.

Finally after stating I was reporting them to the Attorney General's office, they agrees to credit 50% and cancel my membership. 2db28d4

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 07, 2013
I got caught like that once getting a "free" trial for ecigarettes. I posted that on here. Been a year or so. There was no fine print, no warning, nothing. Suddenly I had charges for something I did not order. It took a lot of time to get out of it too, the don't post a customer service number or contact information. I had to go through my government issued debit card to get it to stop and never did get any product nor refund. Sorry for you. People are horrid these days. I sometimes wish they would get what's coming to them and I could see but try to be as good person as I can be. You have satisfaction knowing you are being the best you can be. Good wishes to you
Reply to VMD

Read next Dermal Meds complaint

Ripped Off in Less Than 1 Hour!

Like others, I placed an order for the Derma Meds and thought I was only paying the s/h of 4.99.It w...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Dermal Meds.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug