• show-popup

Location Atkinson, New Hampshire
Category Professional Services
Views 1475
Monetary Loss

After Id chief got shut down, I was excited when I found another ID site that seemed legit.I ordered in late August before the decided to shut down and reopen.

I paid August 18 and the money was picked up 3 days later. I transferred the money through liberty reserve a couple weeks after and haven't heard anything since. They promised to send pictures of the IDs before they were shipped which never happened. He only personally responded to one of my emails the rest he sent out were mass ones.

I've emailed them
Well over a dozen times with no response. The ship time was supposed to be 6-9 days but that's also a lie as well.

I feel like they self promote and noone has actually gotten any of the products.My friends and I were college students just looking to have fun and we got scammed out 245
bucks plus the western union fee! 2d68d77

Comments (38) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 38 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Apr 03, 2013
I know what to look for before I send my money a real artist has no problem showing you his work. But unfortunately the legit people have either retired or are really hard to be found due to possible prosecution.
teri.id.wood@gmail.com IS A SCAM... HE HAS NO ID'S HE MADE HIMSELF TO SHOW YOU, HE JUST COPIES IT FROM GOOGLE SEARCH!!
idguy1@hotmail.com TAKES YOUR PAYMENT AND NO FURTHER CONTACT
starrhernandez03@gmail.com IS LOCATED IN AFRICA
DictamenPress@yahoo.com IS THE NEW ADDRESS FOR FLASEDOCUMENTS.COM ETC...SCAM
theidleague@gmail.com HAS A BAD REPUTATION, HE IS A SCAM
Reply to StillNoRealLuck

Mar 26, 2013  from Panama City, Florida
Reply to teriwood

Feb 08, 2013
I wanted to believe him when he asked me to submit a resend and that I would get my ID at start of Jan after paying in Oct. It is now Feb and still nothing. He is a fraud
Reply to sally jo

Dec 30, 2012
do not buy from delawarefakes he is very bad scammer i will have new website up march 2013!!!!he also slanders my good name.
theidleague@gmail.com
Reply to IDCHIEF

Feb 12, 2013  from Lanark, West Virginia
i got my nj license from him and it is freakin' awesome!!!
Reply to chaz

Feb 12, 2013  from Lanark, West Virginia
theidleague@gmail.com is legit if nayone wants pics let me know!!!
Reply to chaz

Nov 20, 2012
Let me get this straight.

People are actually sending money to a website claiming to illegal fake IDs. And then they're surprised when they get ripped off.

Wow.
Reply to Anonymous

Nov 17, 2012
DelawareFakes are TERRIBLE people. I got them a moneypak card and after almost a month of being on their mailing list where they would send out MASS messages to everyone, I took the liberty of actually making a scam report on different websites, including YouTube.

After that happened, they threatened me with my home address. Started posting it online and even threatening me to have a hitman called upon me if I didn't remove the video. So I did. ***, with all the money they've scammed from people, it's not hard to believe they got 10k racked up.

But anyways, do not trust this company. Terrible reputation, terrible people. A waste of life and space. Everyone on that staff team should tie their belts to the nearest curtain pole, and jump out the second story of their home/building.

Do it, no balls.
Reply to nony

Nov 17, 2012
Where are my ids i ordered in september as well where is my ***
Reply to Tyler goff

Nov 17, 2012
Ganna Bodnar is a ***-artist stealing money. He's a Ukrainian gypsy thief.
Reply to karen

Nov 17, 2012
Delaware Fakes is a scam. He spends a lot of time all over the internet stating he is legit and accusing doubter of being trolls. He spends no time actually making IDs and will be happy to take your money.
Reply to Karen

Nov 16, 2012
I got scammed as well september 23rd they never sent anything by now so screw them never buy from them EVER!
Reply to manwiththeplan

Nov 19, 2012
Then send us the IDs we have ordered or refund our money. Then, instead of posting on here, answer our emails and maybe once we were either refunded or got the product we want we would come back on here and post happy reviews!
Reply to sjk19

Mar 26, 2013
Great answer! If a fake ID that's legit .is what you need . Email me . My IDs are original and high quality an will pass any and all tests. I have been in this business for 12 years . And all my customers are satisfied. Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied FOR ANY REASON teri.ID.wood@gmail.com
Reply to teriwood

Nov 16, 2012
We are a legit site and we would never scam anybody. We always come through for customers.
Reply to DelawareFakes Dot Com

Read next Delawarefakes complaint

DelawareFakes.com

Ordered over 6 weeks ago. Never revived any of my ids. Got scammed over 200 dollars. Don't sa...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Delawarefakes.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug