• show-popup

Shares 0

DelawareFakes.com review (very happy)

Company Delawarefakes
Product / Service Positive Review
Location Dallas, Texas
Category Professional Services
Views 4916

My delawarefakes.com order arrived recently and I'm really impressed. My friends received some New York IDs from DF in August and recommend me to them.

My delaware id looks legit, it has the holograms on front and I checked the blacklight ink and it has that. The blacklight ink is my photo, date of birth and the word delaware in a hollow font. I have never seen a real delaware license but this looks very real. I ordered my fake to a dorm and I was a little nervous about that, but the shipping was great and my fake was hidden well in small mail (my old id chief fakes arrived in a large shoebox).

I asked DF about shipping when I ordered and he said nobody can open mail unless they have a federal warrant, so that reassured me when I ordered too. I paid DF western union, it took me a quick trip to the store 3 blocks over from me. Communication was good, I know their busy so I didn't email them too much.

I had Florida fakes from id chief that were both taken, so I'm happy that my Delaware fake arrived. I can't wait to test this out. I recommend them if you want a great fake. id chief's fakes were good but my delaware fake is by far better.

(This review is for a novelty prop for my movie) 2f11dd7

Comments (162) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 162 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Mar 25, 2013  from Panama City, Florida
If a fake ID that's legit .is what you need . Email me . My IDs are original and high quality an will pass any and all tests. I have been in this business for 12 years . And all my customers are satisfied. Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied FOR ANY REASON teri.ID.wood@gmail.com
Reply to teri

Feb 12, 2013  from Lanark, West Virginia
theidleague@gmail.com is old IDCHIEF is still awesome as ever!!!delawarefakes is a big scam!!!
Reply to chaz

Jan 11, 2013
they are scammers!!!! they will take your money just like any other website online! this is the second website that I've been scammed with!
Reply to fuck delaware fakes!!!!

Jan 07, 2013  from Morristown, New Jersey
Why have DF not responded yet? I have them over 800 dollars
Reply to Anonymous

Jan 08, 2013  from San Francisco, California
Pshh... They scammed you, me, and many more... I ordered early September 2012, and have not received any ids... I also sent a resend e-mail and never received a response from them...
Reply to Anonymous2

Dec 24, 2012  from Weymouth, Massachusetts
So I finally received an email back from DF that says I should send to a resend email....could this be an investigation by police? I am not sure if I should resend my info
Reply to DF PLEASE RESPOND

Dec 21, 2012  from Beverly Hills, California
Ordered the first week of September, paid over $100 WU for 2 IDs and got nothing and it's December. They ignored all my emails for 3 months until suddenly one day 3 weeks ago they replied with the link to their resend page, so I send the resend and NOTHING. Why do you even bother?? Just let us accept you're a scammer and move on, it's like you're in denial trying to convince us we'll get the IDs even after you have our money, move on! Stop giving us hope.
Reply to pissed

Dec 19, 2012
I emailed you my resend order 3 WEEKS AGO, and have received no confirmation that it was received, and obviously no ID. So again I ask, when can I expect my ID that I paid for back in September? Or will I never see it?
Reply to Angry

Dec 12, 2012  from Troy, New York
Delaware is a complete scam dont send them any money!!!
Reply to Fuck you

Dec 12, 2012
if youre going to send your money to delaware fakes, you might as well just send your money to me, hmu for payment info!
Reply to bob

Dec 11, 2012
Honestly *** delaware fakes ive been waiting almost three months now
Reply to Anonymous

Dec 13, 2012
Ordered in September. Still haven't seen an id. I even filled out the resend form. Delaware fakes is a scam. They haven't responded to my emails since October. If you want to waste money on a product that will never come the Delaware fakes is the place for you.
Reply to FuckUDF

Dec 02, 2012  from Gutersloh, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Just resent my order to DF, although I am most likely wasting my time :/. All I want to know is if my IDs are going to come or not. I need one for Christmas break and need to know if I should order from elsewhere. It has now been 3 months now since I sent my order in....
Reply to Jim

Dec 03, 2012  from Glassboro, New Jersey
Dude ive been waiting to, i resent my order on 11/21 and still nothing so dont get your hopes up
Reply to Jmaugz

Dec 09, 2012  from Bozeman, Montana
go to Noveltyidstore.com i can show you my id and emails back and forth with the guy if you want
Reply to ruh

Dec 11, 2012  from Germantown, Maryland
I resent my order the 1st and still haven't received anything. i give up
Reply to moco

Nov 29, 2012
i just got my ID in 4 days from theidleague@gmail.com wowzwes!!!!BEER!!!
Reply to Howie

Nov 21, 2012
I resent my order to you. It was over 1000 dollars. Please let me know If u got it.
Reply to Brian

Dec 02, 2012
I too resent my order. Please also let me know if you got it.
Reply to Lara

Nov 19, 2012
Delaware fakes you can go *** yourself... not waiting a year to get my ID... either send the ID's or give us our money so we can go to someone else.. 6-9 days? good one.. worst ID site there is..
Reply to Bullshit

Read next Delawarefakes complaint

DelawareFakes is a SCAM

After Id chief got shut down, I was excited when I found another ID site that seemed legit.I ordered...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Delawarefakes.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug