• show-popup

Location Patterson, California
Category Shopping
Views 1139
Monetary Loss

Ordered over 6 weeks ago. Never revived any of my ids. Got scammed over 200 dollars. Don't say none of that b***s***, that i'm beastlyswagger or a competitor. Don't give me none of those b***s*** links (DelawareFakes.com/shipment.html). That picture was taken months ago, and uploaded to the website. It's irrelevant to any current orders that were placed after sep. 5.

1. He takes your money.
2. Will never respond to your e-mails after you order.

Don't say you responded, because you haven't.

The only e-mail i ever got after i paid was this mass e-mail sent 20 days ago.

F*** Delaware fakes.

Do not buy from this scammer.

---------------------------------------

Hi,

This email is an update on shipping (sorry for the slight delay in getting back to you).

We have been working relentlessly on making and mailing orders.

We originally planned to do tracking numbers for some orders but we are not able to that because we know that some customers would inevitably post the tracking numbers online (potential security breach).

We just shipped out some big batch shipments and there are more shipments going out every week this month, so your order should be arriving soon.

If you emailed us any change of address updates or things of that nature, we saved them.

We plan on being around for a long time, there is a lot of money to be made in delivering orders. But we're not all about the money, we actually care about our customers as well. That's why we set the bar for best prices and best quality products when we came along. Before we came along, it cost people $200 or $150 just to order a single ID.

We strive to make sure our customers receive a great product at a great price. 2f18aab

Comments (52) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 52 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Apr 11, 2013
STOP GETTING SCAMMED BUY HIGH QUAILTY FAKE DRIVERS LICENSES !!!!! We are the best producer of quality fake documents. All our Fake & Real DL scan properly, black light & holograms.
Imagine the possibilities with a brand new Identity.
newarkallids@gmail.com is the contact that you need.
We offer only DMV quality driver’s licenses from many states. NO JUNK..
dont be fooled by all the websites out there
Reply to newark

Apr 11, 2013
Imagine the possibilities with a brand new Identity.
newarkallids@gmail.com is the contact that you need.
We offer only DMV quality driver’s licenses from many states. NO JUNK..
dont be fooled by all the websites out there
Reply to newark

Dec 30, 2012
do not buy from delawarefakes he is very bad scammer i will have new website up march 2013!!!!
theidleague@gmail.com
Reply to IDCHIEF

Nov 20, 2012  from Beachwood, New Jersey
You use this company to scam someone with your fake id, but when they scam you you get pissed. They're just doing to you what you want to do to someone else. What seems to be the problem????????
Reply to Vicious cycle

Nov 18, 2012
We are 100% LEGIT
We been having issues with our government. We cannot ship out any IDs until September 2013. We also cannot give out any refunds, but rest assured. We are a legit site and we would never scam anybody. We always come through for customers.

Nov 20, 2012
It was paid for september 10. Never recieved, I want my money back or my ID. 2013? I need my ID now. Why won't you give us a refund if you care about your customers so much?
Reply to Never got mine

Nov 18, 2012
Delaware Fakes is fraud. I have reported them to the FBI who then referred me to Homeland Security because it is international fraud/money laundering. Stay away from them. He steals your money and you do not want to get caught up in any investigation.
Reply to karen

Nov 16, 2012
We are LEGIT. We're currently spending $15,000 to have a automated order system made for us.
We're working on a automated system for customers who need resends so they can fill out the page and submit.
We're also working on a automated order system that will allow customers to log in and track their orders after they submit.
We're aiming for our new automated order form to be up and running hopefully by the end of November.
WE ARE LEGIT!

Nov 16, 2012
The user "FuckDelawareFakes" from "patterson, california" is DELUSIONAL. He is either a scammer or competitor.

Nov 16, 2012
You want pay back against delaware fakes I know I do. Sign his email up for random websites and spams and also spam his email. So it is hard for him to scam anyone else
Reply to read

Reply to read

Nov 11, 2012
You say your legit and that you don't have time to e-mail paying customers; yet you have enough time to respond to every single person who complains about your scam. It's obviously a scam.
DELAWAREFAKES.COM IS A SCAM AND WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY
DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM
Reply to FuckDelawareFakes

Nov 10, 2012
Ha! That's why I ordered in September and been waiting months for my ids.
Reply to FuckDelawareFakes

Read next Delawarefakes complaint

Fake ID company never mailed me my fake id.

Delaware Fakes is a huge SCAM.Don't order fake id's from Delawarefakes.com.They say that they will g...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Delawarefakes.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug