Davison Inventions' reply:
Ms. Kautzman: We have investigated your posting and strongly disagree with your remarks.
First, your memory of events comes into question because you hired us to perform initial research services on your project. These services included a patent search and a competitive product search. For some reason you elected to only pay 36% of the contracted amount to perform those services. Therefore, the services were not performed because you did not pay the contracted amount. We are a work for hire company and only provide the research report after receiving payment. We didn't hassle you for the money that you agreed to pay or make collection calls or turn you over to a collection agency to collect the monies due. Rather, we waited for you, the inventor, to decide how you wanted to handle paying for the work you requested and agreed to pay for your project.
Second, you did not receive a refund check of $15.00 as "retribution" for people who paid for patenting on an idea. Rather, you received a refund check due to a 1997 lawsuit with the government that pertained to advertising and marketing issues. The case was settled and in doing so you received a small refund check. For the record, Davison Design and Development never did and does NOT provide patenting services. Rather we are a new product design, development and packaging company. We do encourage patenting at the right time; however, you would have to seek out a patent attorney to do that for you. Our product development processes mirror how must manufacturers research and develop their inventions and patenting, generally, is one of the last steps within the entire process. There are good reasons for this but we have chosen not to explain the entire process in this forum.
Third, your baseless accusation that we "sold" your idea because you saw a similar product being sold on TV is actionable under libel laws. We will not tolerate defamatory behavior. If you opted not to pursue your idea and now have seen a similar product idea selling in the marketplace that mistake is completely yours - not ours. To simply cast a remark implying that we stole and are now selling your product idea in the marketplace is completely without any factual basis and can only have been made with intent to cause harm. You have maliciously made defamatory statements. We demand that you remove these comments. You have 72 hours to comply or all documents related to this matter will be turned over to our legal department for pursing you for libel.
Do the right thing here and remove the entire comment. You should consider:
1. We have not pursued you for collection of monies that you owe us.
2. You have fabricated a story that is untruthful.
3. You don't want to be sued for libel.
review #207836 by anonymous
Had an experience with Davison Inventions? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "TO THE Respected sir ..."
- "I was reading through the reviews during the process of ordering my second Craftmatic bed. Our first was a dual king in 1995. My husband and I loved..."
- "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..."
- "First of all I would like to say. THANK GOD FOR THE HYLA! My mife is breathing because of your product and has not been back in the hospital since..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "My name is Lulu'sUncleTom..... I am a member of Answermug because Im a niggga....Im a butchdyke....and Im Just Askings baby mama ;)My name is Lulu'sUncleTom..... I am a member of Answermug because..."
- "If you are looking for professional, on time service; keep looking because empire today is not that place! I placed my order for carpet and vinyl installation for the 7-28-16..."
- "I've had my NetSpend account for well over 2 years now. My direct deposit from work goes into this account as well as my tax refund deposit. I recently decided..."