Davison Inventions's reply to:
Davison Inventions - Davison Not a Scam
Davison Inventions reply
Ms. Kautzman: We have investigated your posting and strongly disagree with your remarks.
First, your memory of events comes into question because you hired us to perform initial research services on your project. These services included a patent search and a competitive product search. For some reason you elected to only pay 36% of the contracted amount to perform those services. Therefore, the services were not performed because you did not pay the contracted amount. We are a work for hire company and only provide the research report after receiving payment. We didn't hassle you for the money that you agreed to pay or make collection calls or turn you over to a collection agency to collect the monies due. Rather, we waited for you, the inventor, to decide how you wanted to handle paying for the work you requested and agreed to pay for your project.
Second, you did not receive a refund check of $15.00 as "retribution" for people who paid for patenting on an idea. Rather, you received a refund check due to a 1997 lawsuit with the government that pertained to advertising and marketing issues. The case was settled and in doing so you received a small refund check. For the record, Davison Design and Development never did and does NOT provide patenting services. Rather we are a new product design, development and packaging company. We do encourage patenting at the right time; however, you would have to seek out a patent attorney to do that for you. Our product development processes mirror how must manufacturers research and develop their inventions and patenting, generally, is one of the last steps within the entire process. There are good reasons for this but we have chosen not to explain the entire process in this forum.
Third, your baseless accusation that we "sold" your idea because you saw a similar product being sold on TV is actionable under libel laws. We will not tolerate defamatory behavior. If you opted not to pursue your idea and now have seen a similar product idea selling in the marketplace that mistake is completely yours - not ours. To simply cast a remark implying that we stole and are now selling your product idea in the marketplace is completely without any factual basis and can only have been made with intent to cause harm. You have maliciously made defamatory statements. We demand that you remove these comments. You have 72 hours to comply or all documents related to this matter will be turned over to our legal department for pursing you for libel.
Do the right thing here and remove the entire comment. You should consider:
1. We have not pursued you for collection of monies that you owe us.
2. You have fabricated a story that is untruthful.
3. You don't want to be sued for libel.
You may also like
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "Jenna the Astrologer seems very genuine and caring. She was completely accurate w my readings she gave me for free, for some reason she gave me 3 readings and a..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "I recently went and got my oil change. I usually go to meineke but Valvoline is next door to my job so I figure I'll give them a shot. BIG..."
- "I'm left with scars and in finished treatment. What was suppose to be a simple procedure tuned into a night mare. I look in the mirror as I try to..."
- "I told my brother (who's in Tarlac) to send the baby pictures of my 11 yr old daughter here in Laguna thru LBC. This was on Feb 2, this year...."
- "When my dad said he was paying over 2k for two upper runs & a downspout I tried to talk him out of it, but he wanted our house to..."
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."