Davison Inventions' reply:
Ms. Kautzman: We have investigated your posting and strongly disagree with your remarks.
First, your memory of events comes into question because you hired us to perform initial research services on your project. These services included a patent search and a competitive product search. For some reason you elected to only pay 36% of the contracted amount to perform those services. Therefore, the services were not performed because you did not pay the contracted amount. We are a work for hire company and only provide the research report after receiving payment. We didn't hassle you for the money that you agreed to pay or make collection calls or turn you over to a collection agency to collect the monies due. Rather, we waited for you, the inventor, to decide how you wanted to handle paying for the work you requested and agreed to pay for your project.
Second, you did not receive a refund check of $15.00 as "retribution" for people who paid for patenting on an idea. Rather, you received a refund check due to a 1997 lawsuit with the government that pertained to advertising and marketing issues. The case was settled and in doing so you received a small refund check. For the record, Davison Design and Development never did and does NOT provide patenting services. Rather we are a new product design, development and packaging company. We do encourage patenting at the right time; however, you would have to seek out a patent attorney to do that for you. Our product development processes mirror how must manufacturers research and develop their inventions and patenting, generally, is one of the last steps within the entire process. There are good reasons for this but we have chosen not to explain the entire process in this forum.
Third, your baseless accusation that we "sold" your idea because you saw a similar product being sold on TV is actionable under libel laws. We will not tolerate defamatory behavior. If you opted not to pursue your idea and now have seen a similar product idea selling in the marketplace that mistake is completely yours - not ours. To simply cast a remark implying that we stole and are now selling your product idea in the marketplace is completely without any factual basis and can only have been made with intent to cause harm. You have maliciously made defamatory statements. We demand that you remove these comments. You have 72 hours to comply or all documents related to this matter will be turned over to our legal department for pursing you for libel.
Do the right thing here and remove the entire comment. You should consider:
1. We have not pursued you for collection of monies that you owe us.
2. You have fabricated a story that is untruthful.
3. You don't want to be sued for libel.
review #207836 by anonymous
Had an experience with Davison Inventions? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..."
- "I have already quoted close to 20 and have no work. Got one response, which never turned into a client. I have a Masters Degree, 25 years experience, and my..."
- " I started working with the company in January 2016 and in 6 months I grew my company from $17,000 /month to $240,000 /month. And I'm not just talking..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "First of all I would like to say. THANK GOD FOR THE HYLA! My mife is breathing because of your product and has not been back in the hospital since..."
- "We purchased a chair & ottoman, a sofa and a loveseat approximately 20 years ago based on H & C's reputation as a quality furniture manufacturer. The loveseat is..."
- "Back on September 9, 2015 I was hit head on by a gecio insurance customer. Here it is 11 months later my medical bills haven't been paid, my..."
- "Bought tix to an NFL Thursday night pre-season game. A couple of days before the game the NFL uncharacteristically changed the game to Wednesday due to anticipated bad weather in..."