Davison Inventions's reply to:
Davison Inventions - Davidson inventions tried but fail due to Pissed Off
Davison Inventions reply
Although you do not raise any particular issue about our company or services we offer in your complaint, Pissed Consumer requested that you contact us at CCA@davisoninvents.com. Since you have chosen NOT to contact us we will describe how our company offers to assist inventors.
Step One: All consumers must acknowledge invention development is high risk. In order to do so, each prospective customer is provided with an Affirmative Disclosure and an American Inventors Protection Act disclosure. All potential clients must acknowledge that they received and read these disclosures before we accept any idea submission from them. Thereby, we ensure that the general public understands that inventing is time-consuming, costly and rarely results in profit. As a result, none of our clients should have the impression that inventing is easy and financially rewarding. Inventing can be educational, fun and exciting as long as everyone keeps in mind that there are no guarantees that profits are eminent.
Step Two: Pre-development Service Offer: After receipt of an invention idea we could offer to perform preliminary design research services on the project. This would include researching prior patents and other products are for sale or have been for sale that are similar to the one submitted. Any service offer made to a potential client is made in writing. Therefore, consumers are assured of exactly what services they are purchasing and shall receive in a timely manner.
Step Three: Invention Prototype Services Offer: If the inventor does not have a professional quality sample for use, we can perform one or more services, including brainstorming new product designs, designing components, creating prototypes, building working models, virtual reality renderings, video demonstrations of the invention in use and complete product graphics and packaging. Here again, any service offerings are outlined in a written contractual format. Therefore, clients are assured of exactly what services they are purchasing and shall receive in a timely manner.
Step Four: Licensing Representation: Once projects are designed, built and packaged our team presents them to companies licensing consideration. Licensing means that a manufacturer is willing to produce, distribute and sell the new product for a set number of years as you, the owner of the invention is compensated in royalty payments. Of course, any service offering would be on a written contractual basis.
The above is a basic outline of how our company does business. Clearly, all of our services are provided with full risk disclosures and on a written contract basis only. Therefore, to somehow suggest that those who purchase our service get "burned" is untrue. We can only ask that you re-read the agreement and compare our services to other companies. You will find our pricing to be very reasonable. Of course, you can attempt performing the services yourself. Conduct your own patent and competitive product searches, create new product designs and build prototypes and packaging.
We wish you the best of luck with your idea or invention.
You may also like
- " I purchased a Submariner LV from Tswisswatches.com. They are in Taiwan, the owner goes by 'Edde'. They promised a grade 1 replica with genuine swiss eta movement, and a..."
- "I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more. This is false advertising! From..."
- "I have used this "expert" because on the profile says that this particular person specializes in remote viewing and ok it goes as follows: At first the "expert" seemed accurate..."
- "I was involved in an accident & the Police report was inaccurate. State Farm paided out without reviewing my claim or vehicle for damages. The Police report reads hit drivers..."
- "Bought frigidaire professional Ref. And deep freeze may 2014. Pic below. Looks nice but stay away . Asked frigidaire ( Electrolux ) for a extended warranty since I had 2..."
- "I, Ron Pratt worked with the above customer while trying to come to an agreement on a vehicle. I tried several nice says to tell him that because of his..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "Can not contact or find a return address for this product. Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product. It seems to have vanished. Also..."
- "Dear BBB, Today (4/5/2014) I visited one of your Costco warehouse stores (1320 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564-5944) in the morning around 10am. My primary purpose was to get my..."