• show-popup

Shares 0

Davids Bridal - I would rather work at Burger King than David's! Horrible place!!

• by   Jan 11
  • 1 comment
  • Review #: 470221
Company Davids Bridal
Product / Service Bad Customer Service
Category Weddings
Views 62

The pay is minimum wage, so everyone is struggling to make commission, the commission is absolutely horrible and not even worth the amount of time and work you put in with each customer. When you are hired, they lie to you and make it sound like you get commission on every sale. Definitely not! To make base commission of 1% you need to sell at least $150 an hour.

Enough about that though, CUSTOMERS LISTEN UP! You are literally a walking $ when you come through that door, if your wedding is more than a year away, expect *** service, because we want to close the deal and make the sale and usually brides who come in that much in advance aren't going to buy. Also, management tells us to put every bride in at LEAST 1 couture gown, doesn't matter if your budget is only $300. It's all about upselling. I personally would be pissed if someone did that to me, so I never did it to a bride and trust me, I would get heat about it from mgmt. At every meeting we are told, "get em in and get em out and sell them the whole package" If we don't sell a bride, management is down our throats. I literally had a manager tell me to not let a single customer walk out the store without buying, she would actually make us go get her to close the deal if we needed! Horrible place!

If you come on a Sat with no appt. we will take you, but expect REALLY *** service. We have to give our appts more of our time, sometimes even they don't get the best service because we are helping 2 or 3 brides at a time. Forget it if one of the brides brought her bridal party of 5...We go most of the day without being able to take a lunch. And a break, what's that? It's non stop for us. I actually use to LOVE the job when I started, mgmt was quick to take that away though. It's was all about the money and not the experience. If you truly want to give a bride an experience then you have to work with one at a time. Of course davids can't make money that way so they give us 2 or 3 at a time. This is why your service isn't great. Go on a monday or Tuesday WITH an appt and you may have better luck. But do yourself a favor if you can, go somewhere else! All of the consultants would even say that they would never shop at davids. 2ffe9c7

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 11
Are you even old enough to work. Seriously be glad you at least had a job.
Reply to Anonymous

Read next Davids Bridal complaint

Messed up my dress and when I asked them to bring...

I bought a beautiful vera wang dress which was long.I asked if they can make it shorter and they sai...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Davids Bridal.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug