• show-popup

Product / Service Wedding Dress
Location Woodbridge, Virginia
Category Weddings
Views 64

I went to the David's Bridal in Woodbridge, VA to look for a wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses for my wedding.The customer service consultants there were extremely rude and unhelpful.

There was no one else in the shop when we went in and the ladies were unwilling to help unless we had an appointment.

After I found the dress my mother and I went back to buy the dress and the lady said she would not be able to help us, until my mother said we were there to purchase the dress that day.The consultant said "Nice, a sale without having to work for it!!!" Seriously the most unprofessional people I have ever had to deal with! 30b44b6

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 22  from Stafford, Virginia
Go to Tiffany's in Richmond, we bought my daughters dress there because we weren't happy with the David's in woodbridge. We did have an appointment ant there was so much upselling from invitations and so forth, that we were uncomfortable
Reply to Anonymous

Read next Davids Bridal complaint

Horrible Experience Davids Bridal Ottawa

I was recently in Davids Bridal in Ottawa, the whole experience was horrific!!!!The treatment of bei...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Davids Bridal.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug