• show-popup

Shares 0

DailySteals - Daily Steals bizarre "not set up to ship"

Company DailySteals
Location St. Louis, Missouri
Category Online Shopping
Views 94

On 3 separate occasions I ordered items from Daily Steals' email offers.They instantly showed a message on the final screen saying "transaction not complete, non-matched credit card".

I called my cc company (Discover) and was told that they (Discover) did indeed show all 3 transactions marked as "approved". Daily Steals email "customer support" was double-talk, ending with "you are not set up to ship". Still have not been able to find out what that means, and they refuse to fix it.

I have given Daily Steals the approval numbers that Discover has assigned to all 3 purchases, but they refuse to act responsibly, and have not shipped any of the items I attempted to order.Thoroughly disgusted with lack of customer relations care. 2ff6a42

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Nov 28, 2012
We sincerely apologize for the frustration this has caused. Please email us a j@dailysteals.com and someone will look into this situation. We hope to hear from you soon.

DailySteals
Reply to DailyStealsCS

Read next DailySteals complaint

Bait and Switch

DailySteals.com is a total scam. Purchasing from this website has been not only a headache for me bu...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about DailySteals.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug