• show-popup

Shares 0

Craft Kits and Supplies - craftkitsandsupplies.com Poor customer service - late shipping

Company Craft Kits and Supplies
Product / Service Craft Sand
Location Lorain, Ohio
Category Repairs
Views 26

craftkitsandsupplies.com.Although this company asked for my email address, they never sent an order confirmation or confirmation of shipment.

When I called to see if my product had shipped - it had - 6 business days after I had ordered. Totally unacceptable. The gentleman on customer service I could barely hear - they are some kind of small holding company (when I asked what company I had reached he said they are a lot of different companies). I recommend Oriental Trading Company.

Product ships next day, customer service is outstanding. The only reason I used this company is because Oriental was out of pink craft sand I wanted.

Now, shipment is not here in time for my daughter's party and I have to run out to local craft store. 2df554c

Comments (4) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Feb 25
ahh, i see im not the only one angry with this company. on feb 11th i ordered paper mache eggs, it says printed on the 12th & then shipped on the 18th. i find 9 days after ordering to ship an item is way too long. yesterday i tried to call them & got a recording. the site said there was a live chat person available & after numerous tries, it said no one was available so i could leave a message, that is what i did. after closing the chat window it kept coming up that someone was available online to chat which completely angered me more. today is the 25th, 24 hrs after i left a message asking what was going on with my order & i received no reply from them yet. so i tried the chat window again & actually got a person. they said they checked the tracking info & there was no updates which meant it was lost. they said i could get a refund or they would ship another package today & i would have it by friday. that is what i wanted so if friday comes & it isnt here boy are they gonna get an earfull. anyway, the order info said priority flat rate envelope so i asked the chat person have they had a problem with the paper mache eggs getting crushed before by sending them in an envelope & the chat person completely ignored my question & ended the chat session. i have never had such poor customer service in my life with a company. i will never again order from this company.
Reply to purplecheryl

Oct 07, 2013  from Arcadia, California
This was my first order from Craftkits and supplies. It came in about 2 weeks and was complete. I have no complaints with this company and will probably use them again.

Reply to FRAN

Aug 23, 2011
I have purchased wood kits from craftkitsandsupplies.com for the past 3 years for my church. The kits and the service have been excellent.
Reply to Jennifer Zales

Jun 19, 2010
As a Scout leader I have purchased wood kits from Craftkitsandsupplies every year for the past 5 Years. There products and service have been excellent !
Reply to Bob Wilson

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Craft Kits and Supplies.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug