• show-popup

Location Washington, District Of Columbia
Category Transportation and Delivery
Views 474

Update added by user Mar 11, 2012
Contact me at Nevadanellz@yahoo.com, if you want lawsuit information.

Original review posted by user Jul 21, 2011

CRENGLAND..Dont sign on with them..

Rip off scam company.. You will not make any money. They do though... You'll work for free..

Another class action lawsuit has just recently been filed on behalf of disgruntled drivers/students.. Thought being "Mormans" maybe meant they were a repectable company... NOT Crooks thats all the are.. BEWARE of their tactics..

Find another company..You don't need to become another one of their statistics. And being broke and hungary and unable to feed your family if you have one or your bills back home.. They purposely keep you away from home as well.. "HOMETIME" ???

WHats that...Unheard of... 2da62fe

Comments (20) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Oct 10, 2012
I was a leaser at cr England and a phase one trainer I finished my
13 month lease although it wasn't easy I ended up paying 34 thousand
N2 the .14 cent rolling average is there any info on getting on a lawsuit
2b able 2 get any of that money back ? My email is irapennington30@gmail.com
Reply to Ira Pennington

Oct 03, 2012
I am not seeing any more information posted about the lawsuit. Is there one in effect? Weese_210@yahoo.com
Reply to burns harbor burnt

Sep 10, 2012
This is a lie sip off company ,I passed all the test and did all my road time at a very little pay I just had food money and that was it .When it was time for me to get my truck they said no trucks they wanted me to drive for 3 months more for so so so little pay no way i could do it ...please if anyone wants to take them to court I want in on it ..
Reply to Ted

Aug 30, 2012
Hi mine is worst of the worst ,i worked wit CR ENGLAND in 2010 they gave me a messed up truck for lease told them i wanted another one they refused in 6 months the truck broke down .CR ENGLAND says i I OWE THEM 68,0000 seriously are they joking or do they think i own a trucking company.I really want on the lawsuit my email is mafathaz@yahoo.com
Reply to Samu

Jul 15, 2012
Attend the Burns Harbor school. Passed every test and got the CDL A first time out. I never turned down an opportunity to go with a trainer for phase one... .but waited 8 days to leave. Sent with a trainer whose truck had broken down...he was in a loaner truck that was stripped bare. No training materials...nothing. The loaner truck broke down 3 times in 3 weeks. During school I was told that total milage for both phases was 24,000 miles...once on the road I was told by the Training Coordinator it was 30,000 miles. These people are all liars.
Reply to Seriously PO'd

May 14, 2012
ran off road by a drunk driver police report to prove my innocent i was cleared by the ststepolice in ohio but england will not clear my name so i can get another job so count me in for lawsuit england is not god
Reply to hopwoodwilliam@gmail.com

May 09, 2012
Went to the CR England school and went with the trainers for more then 4 weeks and never got paid and now being told I have to pay for the school, but the co dont think I need to be paid for drivin..
We never sat, and I was told I had to drive a mim of 700miles on my shift or keep driving till I did.. I was made to drive over 1000 miles because the trainer was to tired to drive and was told we cant stop...
I would like to be in the law suit
Reply to M. Moon of Texas

Apr 20, 2012
Was lease operator for six months had a car rear end me bobtailng and destroyed my tractor was down for two weeks they didn't compensate they charged for the lease truck and still paying payments on the wrecked tractor ran 18,000 miles with no pay every week they said we fixed ur pay check never did I want in on this law suite please contact ksmith9808@gmail.com thanks.
Reply to Keith

Mar 19, 2012
Hello I'm trying to find more information on the lawsuit agains CR England. My husband worked for them for 7 months and didn't gross enough to feed him and his brother and they are now trying to sue us for 6500 dollars for repair to the truck. We had to claim his time spent with the company as a complete loss when we did our taxes. Please we're looking to get involved with the lawsuit or find a lawyer. Contact me at becandllrs-emt@live.com
Reply to We got screwed too

Mar 19, 2012
Reply to CR England got us too.

Mar 15, 2012
they are scam atrists where I live.
Reply to sue

Mar 10, 2012  from Yiyang, Hunan
OK, I'm not Mormon and neither is my husband. Part of his settlement has never been missing so the guy who says 20% of his settlement went to the church is full of bull****! Also, it's not state law in Utah.
Reply to mrs_mike1961

Jan 26, 2012
I was a lease operater with CR England for 4 month's every week about 20% of my settelment was missing when I asked where it was they told me that it went to the Mormon church and that it was required by Utah state law for them to do it. I'm not a Mormon. CR England need's to be put out of business.
Reply to Zak

Jan 17, 2012
I went to there school put up with there degrading living conditions and the horrible trainer never allowing me to bump the doc but telling me with my training I will do fine. Not being able to bathe or use the rest room I did what they asked signed lease to have 1st priority over company driver and to make more money made no money almost lost my family late arriving for scheduled home time i cant go into detail here but i want to be added to lawsuit. Please contact me
Reply to Anicepersonslaved

Sep 07, 2011
Got sent home from school. My wife had to come and get me (5 hr drive). Then got a phone call on Tuesday saying they didn't have the right to send me home and I can go back. Now back at home I have no Drivers Licinse for my personal car, and I am a resident of Utah. I have to pay for me to get my license back and that means the written and driving test again, plus they are tring to stick me with a bill. What a waste of time and a major SCAM but hey at least they get money right? But we all Starve for it!!!!!!
Reply to Brian

Sep 03, 2011
Just told the to F*** themselver Its a total scam 9 Rollovers just last month. Drove my *** off while the trainer slept and stuffed his face I had no food or time to get food un less I wanted the *** he was shoveling down. 14 days no money no nothing but further in DEBT THEY SUCK
Reply to big dawg

Aug 03, 2011
A friend of mine has been in training with these guys, he hates it, the trainers are supposed to "train" you...not so, they just want their miles, and their added mileage money, for their "training". They don't give a *** about you.My friend wanted to do some laundry, at a truck stop, and take a shower, the trainer started yelling at him, and told him "we don't have time". They ended up being six hours early to their drop, and sat in a little shithole, with no showers, and no laundry. This "trainer" says he doesn't do laundry....his wife does it when he comes home...WOW...he must be wearing the same *** all the time....
Reply to A friend

Jul 31, 2011
there schooling is how they make there money. its a wast of time to even go to burns harbor.in.
Reply to john

Jul 28, 2011
just quit. think i have a lawsuit. don't lease don't become trainer. WOW what a company. And i couldn't fix my brakes and drums. but i could still del loads............
Reply to Terry

Read next CR England complaint

CR England are SCAM Artists

I went to CR-England training facility in July 2010 on my own expense and worked for them for six mo...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about CR England.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug