• show-popup

Shares 0

CR England is not a good company to work for

• by   Jun 06, 2012
  • 6 comments
  • Review #: 323045
Company CR England
Product / Service Employment
Location St. Louis, Missouri
Category Shipping
Views 402

Went through the training program which is supposed to be free if you work for company 6 months.Not true.

They extort your signature on a loan which is like 18.99percent interest and when you go out on first phase training immediately start taking payments out on a very feeble 64 dollars a day. When I was hired on after completing my CDL Course and passing my drivers test they give you a packet with your comdata card which is how you are paid starting out. They mixed up my pay card with another students. When I found this out called home office at which was transferred around I dont know how many times, several times only being transferred back to someone I had talked to already.

This company does not care about their students and they tell you that lying to you by the recruiters is a normal practice in school. Cant a guy find a job out there where they are truthful. Dont fall for their lies. It has been nothing but one big lie by them.

And Im out 3000 dollars for falling for it.Jeff S in Mo. 2d8f74e

Comments (6) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 04, 2013  from Vacaville, California
i dont know plumbers and window installers like my wife cause im solid
Reply to skooter

Jul 04, 2012
I am scheduled to start school in Dallas in two weeks, am trying to read through everything I can to make a final decision. Am seeing a lot of negatives but is that because nothing is perfect or that some of the people just didn't make it through the school for various reasons
Reply to jake

Jun 27, 2012
what is a good co to work for?
shulin4@yahoo.com
Reply to Shu lin

Jun 19, 2012
Thanks!! Ya'll I was just about to join C.R. England for the paid Truck Driving Training School because they sounded like a good company to work for. Went to the application part filled it out was a little hesitant about the last part on the bottom of the application where it asked for my Social Security Number. Then I saw that it said your Social Security Number is secured and we don't use it for other purposes so I believed it. Then, I call the number on my phone and the operator was explaining how the C.R. England company works which sounded convincing. When a recruiter came on the phone to speak, I told her I was intrested in going to school there and she asked me for my Social Security number right off the back without asking for my name. I gave it to her then she HUNG UP on me. I called the same number back on my phone to speak again. The lady asked for my name which I told her, then she asked for my Social Security Number which I was saying to her transferred me over to the other recriuter who I spoke with. "She said where do you live?" I told her where, then she said you'll be coming to Dallas Texas. I'ma send you some information on it, if you still want to do it call back. GOODBYE!!! It turns out when I check my email there wasn't no information about the school like she told me there would be. So, I called back again this time I told them they better NOT use my Social Security Number for ANY reason if they do I'm reporting them.
Reply to SCAMMERS C.R. England

Jun 19, 2012
Reply to SCAMMERS C.R. England

Jun 14, 2012
I know exactly what he is talking about and u can't make money with them they have a 14cent a mile variable charge that no one knew what it was for at times england got more money than u would in ur settlements and they push ppl who have just started driving to become trainers that's real safety. Forget ur home time that doesn't happen I tried for 3 months to get home and they told me there was no freight going through my home state of pa of i80 which is funny cause there trucks are always on. 80 going east and when u take ur truck back and trun it in they find 100 things wrong with it when it was in better shape and know thanks to there awesome communication skills and getting u paperwork on time I am in the hole with the irs not a good company
Reply to jason pa

Read next CR England complaint

CR Enlad: Don't do it!

When picked up from Greyhound by the school's shuttle at 7:30, we were told to leave our luggage on...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about CR England.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug