• show-popup

Product / Service Trucking
Location Bad Axe, Michigan
Category Auto
Views 235

CR ENGLAND is a great trucking company to work for.If you are smart and can manage your money you will succeed.

All these complainers only worked for them less than one year and have no idea of what is going on. I took advantage of everything they said and listened in the classrooms instead of doing it my way.

I average over $1300.00 weekly take home and so what if you have a couple bad weeks, its trucking that is the way this industry works you have to take the good with the bad sometimes.So until you really get to know the trucking industry do not knock it all trucking schools and companies run similar to each other.
2e2cdec

Comments (13) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Sep 22, 2011
im working in south africa, thinking of going to england. any advice from the truckers
Reply to warren

Jul 06, 2013  from Chicago, Illinois
CR England is a trucking company in the U.S.A. Not the country England.
Reply to E Double

Jan 08, 2011
to all of yall who say england is run like most companys WRONG only the puppy mill companies with driving schools are like this they make there money from mistreating people lying and using people i just started with a very large hazmat and tanker company and they are the polar oposite of england they actualy know ur name and when u call thers a person on the phone not a *** automated voice u gotta play 20 questions with for a *****in hour before u finaly talk to a talkin head in utah that will tell u anything so long as u shut up and drive oh and by the way before some *** says i work for some ma and pa outfit ill give u a hind this place is based in oklahoma and its not john christner google companys that are based in oklahoma ull fugure it out i gave u enough clues and ps they are hiring so if u thing england is so great stay if u know u can do better then let ur fingers do the walking
Reply to Jeremy

Nov 11, 2010
Hey im leaving monday to go to the trucking school. is this a good place to start my wings
Reply to Mikeandelisa

Mar 17, 2010
I've been with CR England for 2 years and its been ***. My truck which is was a brand new International Prostar broke a rocker arm.. this was Cummins warranty work. Horizon and England said yeah, since this was Cummins fault we will waive your truck payments for the month the truck was down.. let me back up and say at no time was i offered a loaner truck.. When I asked about one... they told me NO!!! So, now i fax all info as instructed to them.. they come back and tell me *** NO!! get a trainee.. I'm not a trainer and i dont want strangers on my rig.. lmao so, 3 months later im turning in my truck and i havent had a pay check since last year... DONT BE THEIR SLAVE!!! RUN!!!
Reply to FED UP TRUCKER

Mar 16, 2010
I LET MY DMFLEETg-7 RUIN MY CARRER ,HE HAD ME ACCEPTING LOADS HE NEW IT WAS A PROBLEM WITH,BECAUSE I TOLD HIM THEY WERE A PROBLEM,I INVESTED IN GETTING A CAR FROM THEM THATS 15MNTHS BEHIND, 2000.00DOLLARS+, MY TRUCK I WAS BUYING IT ,SO NOW WHAT HAPPENDS WILL IT ALL HIT MY CREEDIT(PEOPLE LISTEN THIS IS ONE COMPANY THAT SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO FAIL DONT FALL WITH IT, YOU MAY FIND YOUR SELF STUCK IVE TAKEN CARE OF TOO MANY STUDENTS OVER MY TIME THEIR TO KNOW THAT THEIR DAY WILL COME
Reply to JONZIN9@YAHOO.COM

Mar 16, 2010
I WAS WITH COMPANY FOR OVER 3YRS DRIVING AND TRAINNING, I COMPLEETED A LEASE AND UNFORTUNATELY DECIDED TO BUY THE TRUCK THEY SCREWED MY MONEY UP HAD ME OUT DRIVING BROKE FOR OVER 4MNTHS ,AS SOON AS I STARTED REQUESTING TO SPEACK WITH HIRE UP IT BECAME A PROBLEM UNFORTUNATELY I ALLOWED THEM TO TERMINATE NE ,LEFT ME STUCK IN SALT LAKE CITY YARD WITH A TRUCK FULL OF EQUIPMENT ,,THIS COMPANY IS THE DEVILS PLAYGROUND STAY AWAY FROM THEM, CANT WAIT TO GET A LAWYER
Reply to JONZIN9@YAHOO.COM

Mar 16, 2010
I was interested in going to their school, and it says after your phase 1 training you have to sit second seat so they can tell you about their lease program. i dont want to lease a truck, i just want to be solo. how long do i have to wait to become a solo driver?
Reply to Confused

Mar 05, 2010
I have been with England for a year now and I am leasing a truck. I have good weeks and I have bad weeks, this is just the way the trucking industry works. I have over 13 year experence in this industry, you just have to know how to manage your money real well and work with your DM, and learn from your mistakes and alway strive to be the best that you can.
Reply to David Hoffman

Jan 27, 2010
unless you have experiance dont go with this company beware i have truck driving experiace and have cdl but they want me to go to one of there *** schools @@@@ that and you cr england stay away they are another swift trans just under another name lmao good luck to all and dont be a sucker
Reply to wildman825

Jan 23, 2010
im looking doing a lease purchase with cr england. is this a good or bad idea
Reply to vadenjoshua

Jan 06, 2010
I guarantee you arent making 1300.00 a week. Stop lying. Ive worked with England over 2 years. LOL @ "a couple of bad weeks"
Reply to Juicy Trucker

Jan 06, 2010
Cr England response department you guys know the truth. I was with this company for over 3 years, was on my second lease , was charged 14,000 plus DOLLARS for repairs on a truck for nuts, bolts,rubber,cb breeze whatever that is screws AND A WHOLE LOT MORE, THATS WHAT I PAID PROPERTY DAMAGE INSURANCE FOR.
Reply to Angel In God Hand

Read next CR England complaint

we were cheated out of well earned miles

Zip code to zip code is how england gets around paying the drivers well earned miles that they have...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about CR England.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug