• show-popup

Product / Service Small Salary
Location Virginia Beach, Virginia
Category Ex Employees
Views 158

Do Not Drive For C.R.England!

I'V been driving for three and a half years i'v gone to c.r. england for a company job. They never told me you had to run teams for company. So i signed a lease for six months, and in 4 months made a total of 1940 dollars to the driver.

now how am i suppose to survive on such little pay. I have nothing good to say about this company i urge you not to waste your time working for them.

there trucks are governed at 62 mph.i ran 3000 miles a week and for 3 week never had a paycheck. 2e59843

Comments (14) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jul 18, 2012
i just want my cdl. is it worth it for that?
Reply to james

Aug 10, 2011
Omg,I was about to make big mistake.thanks yall.
Reply to kalu sam

Mar 01, 2011
i'm about to start their cdl program next week. i've done my research and i know now to say no to their leasing program. Are they a good company if you are just a company driver? or will u still get ripped off/
Reply to jdc1964

Feb 12, 2011
how about this be a company driver no worries the lease aint for everyone i left central because i was an owner opp and shity money manger i just left my truck snd went to cr ya trucks are gov at 62 it sucks but company driver is great if your fresh GO COMPANY till you know if ya wanna lease dont let dumb *** scare you off
Reply to lovinv8power@hotmail.com

Feb 10, 2011
If *** enough 2 lease after you've read these comments, you deserve to get ripped off by C.R. England. Just Say No !! 2 leasing or paying England to run their Frieght.
Reply to fan2ratm@yahoo.com

Jan 21, 2011
Hi, to all the people who R concidering
working for C.R. England. Beware!!! I will admitt they are a good training company for cdl's! But, DON'T GO LEASING A TRUCK, IT WILL BE YOUR WORSE NIGHTMARE! IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY BEWARE OF C.R. ENGLAND!!!!! MY TRAINER WITH CR ENGLAND MADE OVER $5,000.00 AND DIDN'T EVEN SEE ANY OF IT IN CASH. SURE, SO THEIR GOING TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN MAKE ALOT OF MONEY BY LEASING A VEHICAL,PLEASE AS GOD AS MY WITTENESS! PLEASE DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU CHOOSE C.R. ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!
Reply to One Concerned Person,

Jan 19, 2011
lol, lots of disgruntled failed trainees I see. I worked for them up until they started forcing teams. It was great. Average length of haul 1300 miles. Many dedicated opportunities. I had a few different managers all great. Ok ya, the lease sucks. Its obvious. Look at the numbers. Don't take a genius. If you sign a lease thats your own *** problem.
Reply to Mike

Jan 12, 2011
CR England is preying on desperate people. Times are hard; and all of the people I met at the school (from all over the country) were clearly desperate. CR England is a big corrupt company with an operation in a small probably corrupted Texas town, exploiting the poorest and most desperate people; people who are just looking for honest work.
i just left there school and their whole program is set up to steer you into their lease program. If you are a solo driver and plan on leasing dont waste your time. If you want to pay for a truck and then not have a pay check or a small pay check then cr england is the company for you. The only way you can make money with these cats is to keep trainiees on the truck so that you can keep the truck rolling.
why would you want all of that responsibility of ownining your own business and not make any money.
CR england is like the rest of coporate america willing to take a dump on you to increase their profits.
Reply to bigpit

Jan 02, 2011
This is the worst company i have ever worked for. I run all these miles and no paycheck. I wish i would have done more research before i started but i didnt so for all of you thinking about going there for employment save your self the time. They tell you a bunch of *** then ***. They are a joke nothing but lies and scams. To all of you that think they are wonderful your out of your mind there is nothing good about this company. THEY ARE HORRIBLE!!!!
Reply to ejohnson0820

Nov 11, 2010
I drive for cre.19 months now.I've earned every penny I got.I make good money.I call the ball on a lot of my loads.I get home regularly.sure they feed off of people who are less than smart.id do the same if I was them.I've trained 16 drivers.11 are still here and doing fine.but they started out on pb&j,paid there dues and they are now well respected.here's some advice.don't decide to be a truck drvr when your completely broke.most rookies are here not by choice but because they want to make 1000 a week out the gate.if that's you then yes...stay away.but if you work your way up and show some loyalty,they will treat you right
Reply to from a current driver nov 11 2

Nov 07, 2010
yeah they send a bunch of bullsh*t emails to everyone promising a light at the end of the tunnel only to find out its totally darkness. avoid this company by any means neccessary
Reply to >>>fishoutofwater:::

Aug 26, 2010
i am suppose to lease a truck from cre out in indiana nxt. mo. this is crazy info if its true & no current drivers have no comments about cre. i rarely saw their trucks in trk stops and thought thats a good sign that they give drivers plenty miles
Reply to soray68@aol.com

Aug 13, 2010
yeah, there the worst company i'v ever worked for, it's like working for free. it's like the irs the more you make the more they take.
Reply to Steven

Aug 12, 2010
Are u for real dude? I'm suppose to be starting orientation for them as a refresh driver on the 23rd this month. I already went to trucking school. are they that bad?
Reply to elybell@hotmail.com

Read next CR England complaint

CR England, the truth behind the scam.

My husband found CR England through an online search engine and was pulled in by their flashy enrole...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about CR England.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug