• show-popup

Shares 0

Conns - Free Delivery Rebate Program - LIES!!!!

• by   Jan 18, 2011
  • 2 comments
  • Review #: 217007
Company Conns
Location Houston, Texas
Category Appliances and Electronics
Views 226

I purchased a new front loader & dryer from Conns and was told that my $60.00 delivery fee would be refunded. Several months later, I got an email stating "Purchase did not include the minimum purchase of the required product(s)." These are not cheap at this store and we paid (cash) over $1000.00.

Not to mention the other bad news....during the delivery & installation of my new washer, the crew damaged my hot water pipe and I had to shut off my water for 4 hours before the repair man could come to my house. (This happened on a Sunday morning!) Then, since it was both an emergency & a Sunday, the repairs cost me nearly $200.00.

I was going to purchase a new (all stainless steel) fridge, stove, and microwave this week. I've been saving up to purchase the items (cash) for my wife's birthday and was set on going back to Conn's, that is....before I got the email notification of the rebate (or lack thereof).

No longer will I shop at this place (Pasadena store #105).

30b3fdc

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Sep 20, 2013  from Houston, Texas
I think Conn's need to be sued.They promise a rebate but you never seem to get it...I have been waiting for over 2 months for a rebate and they tell me the check was mailed on the 4th of Sept...It does not take 2 weeks to get a letter anywhere in America.They are liars....will never buy from them again..should have gone to Sears...the same set was 200.00 cheaper anyway
Reply to Larry

Apr 07, 2011
If you call 18002801514 n ask 4 customer service or the rebate department they may be able to help you they also have a # on the rebate form maybe your sales associate can give that # to you
Reply to Tryna help

Read next Conns complaint

read before doing business at conn's

i should of read this before taking my business to Conn's.a sale person by the name of jerry min...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Conns.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug