• show-popup

Product / Service Bobby Pins
Location Oskaloosa, Iowa
Category Health and Beauty
Views 134

What were you thinking when thought of the idea!how are you going to hold that little black tear drop of shame and try to hold you hair in place at the same time.

how many hand do you think we have? I know I have two, I don't know about you though. Also putting it though the paper was really *** because you have these little peaces of paper sticking out of the little black tear.

Just asking who thought this was a good idea?
- people that have better things to do then to open my booby-pins 3029881

Comments (5) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 05
I agree entirely. I don't have any clue how to use the opener; all the paper is sticking out of the little black teardrop!!! :upset
Reply to teddy bear

May 23, 2013  from Reading, Pennsylvania
Um, who needs a bobby pin opener ? this is ridiculous !!!
all you need is teeth :) at least, that is how I open my bobby pins, especially if I only have one had :)
Reply to confused

Dec 25, 2012
I agree with the previous posters. The tear drop utility would be better served if it was attached to the travel case. Not a random piece of paper we are supposed to save. I think most of us dump all our bobby pins in a tin or something. Not leave them lying around on the purchased card.
Reply to anon bear

Nov 30, 2012
I agree with the comment from Anonymous. Please supply directions on how to use the pin opener. After tearing the package open, I think I figured out that you need to leave the little black tear on the paper package. If that is the way to use it. Please state that on the package in large print so it is not destroyed before it can be used. I think it might be a good plan but the pin needs to be opened before the hair is placed or curled.
Reply to Raspberry

Read next Conair Corp complaint

Still paying for a Cuisinart that never worked

DO NOT BUY PRODUCTS FROM THE CONAIR CORPORATION, Especially the Cuisinart food processors.I received...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Conair Corp.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug