• show-popup

Shares 0

George R. Braswell owner of Command Technology, Inc. in Curtis Bay MD is a SLIME BALL!

Company Command Technology
Product / Service Other Product
Location Baltimore, Maryland
Category Computers
Views 675

George R. Braswell is UNETHICAL & completely LACKS INTEGRITY! He USES, ABUSES & MANIPULATES people, situations & agreements for his "OWN SICK PERSONAL" gain.

If you are SMART you will take your business elsewhere & have NOTHING to do with him like his OWN FAMILY! That should speak for itself!

He is a CLASSIC PATHELOGICAL LIAR and has FINALLY GOTTEN CAUGHT! He and his company also manufactures "killing cages" that brutally decapitates living animals without any compassion and all for a buck!

A TRUE SNAKE! Don't let him slither his way into your business or LIFE. If you do, you will terribly REGRET IT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! 2ea0624

Comments (160) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 160 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Mar 02
Who is RC at Digital Engineering? Never heard of such a company.
Reply to Who

Feb 26
We have had a long-term professional relationship with Command Tech and they have consistently delivered top-notch parts at competitive prices and in a timely manner. Last year we were onsite at their new facility and we able to tour their advanced shop. Everyone we’ve worked with has been very professional and helpful whenever we needed to issue a change order or to one expedited.
For nearly twelve years now Command Technology has constantly exceeded our expectations with both quality and cost advantages in addition to providing a true R&D advantages over traditional production paths. We look forward to continuing to partner with Command Technology as they add true value for our operations.
R.C.
Digital Engineering
Reply to RC

Mar 02
I've never heard of R.C. at Digital Engineering. Do you have an address and professional website?
Reply to WHO

Feb 01
I agree with these posts! George Braswell is the most unscrupulous, sketchy and manipulative person I've ever had agreements with.
He'd LIE so much to make a sale and call it a "manufacturing sales technique"! He and his team's so called techniques are no doubt unethical business practices! Then they will go out and celebrate how they got over on their clients. That's just disgusting!
It's plain and simple. Don't do business with these losers! Find a company that is HONEST and ethical.
These jerks really aren't.I can't stress enough to find another company to do business with rather than these very conniving people!
Reply to heu378

Feb 01

..OMG! Command Tech's customer service and delivery time was so unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!! The worst company ever! Their delays and poor communication wasted so much time and money for us. HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND! Reply
Reply to so trueeeeeeeeee

Feb 01
George Braswell is the king at BILKING! He bilks his clients and the government out of hundreds of thousands of dollars. Such a crook! :( :( :( :( :(
Reply to Braswell is a bilker

Reply to 000987

Jan 30
Sounds like a lot of sour grapes from women who didn't meet specs. Out of business? Post from 2009 have been saying this, it's 2014 and he's doing great! I work here and am happy with the job and the respect this man gives me. Grow up losers!
Reply to Anonymous

Oct 28, 2013
OMG! Command Tech's customer service and delivery time was so unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( The worst company ever! Their delays and poor communication wasted so much time and money for us. HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND!
Reply to 000987

Oct 21, 2013
Reply to Braswell is s a bilker

Oct 13, 2013
We should have read these reviews before contracting this company! Not pleased at all with them all around. :sigh
Reply to no longer a command customer

Aug 20, 2013
I met George on a dating site recently. Went out with him. He was very pushy with me. Rude to our server and bragged all night. he ain't all that! what a turn off. :p :p :p :p :p :p
Reply to Anonymous

Apr 01, 2013
The owner of Command tech in Curtis Bay, Baltimore is such a LOSER of a man!He and his employees are complete liars and very trashy low class people.

Do not trust any of them! There is no truth in anything they say. I can't even count just how many times these losers lied to us! Find a more reputable company.

One that has a GOOD reputation. Not a terrible one like Command Technology, Inc.! He does use and abuse people like the UNDER AGE intern girl who was only like 14 he LURED to *** with him!

he continues to LURE very young women and offer to PAY THEM FOR SEX!..This man is a disgusting douche bag!
Reply to Braswell is a -hole!

Mar 21, 2013  from Baltimore, Maryland
haters gonna hate lolol you people are so weird sorry your relationship (?) with george didnt work out but geez get over it already you people need therapy lol envy really is a deadly sin folks, worry about yourselves.
Reply to site should be pissed ex appar

Mar 23, 2013
I think there are enough numerous BAD reviews on here about George Braswell and his COMPANY'S POOR PERFORMANCE, LOUSY QUALITY, and BAD CONDUCT to base things on all ex girlfriends! Give me a break! I don't think any ex girlfriend would know how things are run and know anything about business relations at Command Tech. George and his employees can try to cover their *** all they want, but the TRUTH will prevail! :grin
Reply to lol NOT a pissed ex!

Dec 14, 2012
My company dealt with Lucy Mayhan Boyd Command Technology VP of Sales about some company orders a couple of years ago and had a terrible experience. She's very unprofessional, unethical and a b i a g e (cougar). I was on my mid 30s and she must be at least mid 50s, and she hit on me (yyucck!). For goodness sake, she can be my mother. We ended up contracting another machining company due to her imprudent, inapproriate approach or misconduct.
Reply to doug

Dec 14, 2012
Lucy from Command Tech paired me with George almost 8 years ago. We dated shortly - I found out Lucy and her daughter Britney was messing with him. Britney is a S L U T just like her mother Lucy She now has children from different men-beats me. My experience with them was very disgusting and disturbing. I knew Lucy Tate and her children for almost 10 years and all of them are full bloodied BROOKLYN S L U T S!!!
Reply to cp

Dec 16, 2012
I dated George briefly. Now it's all making sense! I suspected something was up. Those women would USE and stay at his houses way too often. I'm convinced now he had a thing with Lucy "Mayhan" "Tate" Boyd AND her daughter! If Lucy's daughter's little girl isn't his, he sure treats her like she is! Something is def weird about it all! I caught her and George in lies so why wouldn't they lie about this as well?
Reply to Not surprised!!!!

Dec 26, 2012
Command Technology, Inc. is white trash, sex offenders, and drug addicts! It is TRUE! George Braswell hires the bottom of the barrel. He is a cheap jew, and prefers to pay his employess little to nothing and treats them like *** unless you're a YOUNG hot female he can use for sex! He bragged to me about how he " f ucks" all the *** that work for him! Far from ethical and classy. So GHETTO! I was not impressed with those people! Low lives and very dishonest people as well!
Reply to George lures young girls!

Dec 13, 2012
Please do not do business with this man.. His taxes are public he is going broke. Had a sexual realationship with a girl name britney and calls the child his.... Which tell me the 50 something year old man is dishonest and discusting.. If you want to know my name just ask. I'm not Lynn Marie thats for sure. Sorry lynn he made fun of you're luckemia i thought that was out of line. I'm a nice woman 3 sons and honest and live my life with my 3 sons me and my ex husband have joint custody and are best friends. He is a thief and this needs to stop. The lies from Britney, Barbara, Lucy, Lynn and me just some of the names. Spanish girl by all means no disrespect I can't think of you're name. Sorry we all had to be lied and chested by this very discusting man. Oh George I learned today you are not 54 liar.. You had so much plastic suegery it's gross. Nasa please.... Lock Key liar!!!!
Reply to OMS

Read next Command Technology complaint

Command Technology, Inc. is for ***!

George Braswell and his company Command Technology, Inc.located on Resource CT.Curtis Bay, MD. total...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Command Technology.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug