• show-popup

Shares 0

comcast suspended service without notice

Company Comcast
Product / Service Comcast Customer Service
Location Brick, New Jersey
Category Television/ Radio
Views 60
Monetary Loss

Comcast suspended my service of tv/phone/internet and never sent me a notice, or warning, not even a BILL! I never even got a bill in the mail.

When i called in and spoke to a representative she informed me that that the suspension stands, and I'm at fault. Also that if I view my account online that I'm AUTOMATICALLY signed up to NEVER receive a paper bill and that it is my responsibility to view my account online. BULL!!!

Then she told me that cable/phone/internet is a luxury and its not a necessity and i needed to BORROW THE MONEY FROM A RELATIVE OR FRIEND to have my service turned back on. seriously, are you kidding me?? I asked to speak to a manager and was hung up on. I'm now switching to Verizon. Comcast has the WORST service i've ever dealt with. 2f20a92

Comments (5) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 09, 2009
Exactly. You signed up for service, so you knew you had a bill to pay each month. ***. :grin
Reply to Tech

Nov 10, 2009
For some reason Comcast sends 1 bill every 2-4 months. Being your typical busy person I could never understand why I would always get a turn-off notice. Finally I went to auto-bill pay via my bank so I don't have to worry. I guess Comcast saves 6 or more stamps a year over their customer really base adds up.
Reply to john

Nov 09, 2009  from Littleton, Massachusetts
here is a tip - when you register for ANYTHING online there is a service and privacy agreement that you are encouraged to read and you MUST indicate that it was read and that you AGREE with the terms - try READING then you would have full knowledge of what you are registering for. just because you did not get a bill does nto mean you dont have to pay for service - when no bill came and you knew you should have gotten one IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to call the billing department and advise that no bill was received - had you done so (instead of thinking you were getting away with something)you would have been informed that you were enrolled in paperless online billing and you would have had the option to request a paper statment be issued to you. You chose not to call because you are dishonest and thought you were getting away with receiving services and not paying for them. dishonest people will pay for thier dishonesty - i doubt that you have learned any thing from this experience
Reply to csr

Oct 18, 2009
What Jeff said ..lol. I know where my money comes from and where it goes and there are those never ending monthly payments that are always the same .. You honestly believe by saying you did't get the bill that you do not owe. Geesh! Be 21 for Christs sakes!
Reply to Robert

Oct 12, 2009
Wait you never got a bill and you didn't think to call in to ask what is going on? HA HA HA. What did you think you would be getting FREE CABLE? :grin "I never even got a bill in the mail." FAIL!!!
Reply to jeff

Read next Comcast complaint

Comcast Dosen't Finish Installatioin

For over a month now I've been waiting for Comcast to bury a cable that runs from the road to my hou...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Comcast.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug