• show-popup

Company Comcast
Location Endicott, New York
Category Television/ Radio
Views 90

Just got off the phone with customer service (15 minutes to get my address correct.) 3rd time with the same problem in 2 years.I get terrible TV reception and no internet."It must be your modem sir" NO!

my tv does not use a modem. They tell me to call technical service and they can fix it over the phone. I call technical service and they say unplug your Modem. already did that.

O.K. we'll send someone in 10 days. This reminds me of Ma Bell in the 60's.

I will be switching to Directv and Vereizon.
301071e

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 27, 2010
I have to say I've had the EXACT same situation with Comcast CS and their contractors. Very aggravating!! Once I did get a service tech out, all he did was swap ports in the back yard. Three days later after a neighbor had the same complaint about their service, a tech came out and swapped ports again to get them running, putting us back on the original bad port. Just what I told the CS had happened. After we got thru the problems I did receive almost an entire month of free service! A small token for the amount of trouble caused by no Internet or TV for 10 days, and the frustration of their CS dept... but nevertheless it was an attempt to make things better.
Reply to Anonymous

Read next Comcast complaint

Comcast ***!

I had to choose comcast as my cable and internet service provider because of where I live and I have...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Comcast.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug