• show-popup

Shares 0

Comcast Cable - Comcast online chat sucks!

Company Comcast Cable
Product / Service Chat
Location Sammamish, Washington
Category Television/ Radio
Views 63

Comcast keep charging for monthly modem fee $6. when i found out, i bought a $80 modem and replaced the old one. (same brand and same model number)

When i try to activate the new modem online (i have to do this because that is the only web page that comcast allow me to go), i got nowhere. (failed to activate message repeatedly) However, I can open the online chat function using the new modem. Then I chatted with 2 different technicians for nearly 2 hours 5:22 to 7:18 pm using the new modem and could not resolve the issue (i.e I could not browse any other website). I finally got connected online by calling comcast technician (of course another 7 minutes of wait and listen through their advertisement)
Comcast claim that they do not have record of the chat. But I do. I began taking screen shots one hour into the fruitless chat.

What a service!
Their customer guarantee is totally worthless! 2ffe439

Comments (0)
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Read next Comcast Cable complaint

Comcast Gift card rip off

was promise 100 gift card from comcast after 3 month, i call told them i never got gift card , tpld...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Comcast Cable.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug