• show-popup

Company Chipotle
Location Pembroke Pines, Florida
Category Cafes and Restaurants
Views 59

Im a loyal customer of chipotle but this time they made me wait over 30 mins after i had placed an order for pick up.They kept serving everyone else in line and whoever else walked in while half my order was sitting there getting cold.

This isnt acceptable, horrible service.

I dont understand the point of being able to order online to pick up when at the time given when by the tome you get there the order isnt completed and ready to be handed to the customer and placed the order online to avoid the long lines within the restaurant.Bad reviews 2e47368

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jan 03
The online orders appear on the corner of the cashier's screen for a split second, similar to email reminders. Often they show when the cashier is extremely busy. It is really easy to miss them or even forget about them after acknowledging them. The crews do the best they can. Always under staffed
Reply to Anonymous

Feb 07, 2013  from Eden, New York
I guess in your world nobody is allowed to make mistakes.
Reply to Freddy

Read next Chipotle complaint

Plastic Bowls used for carryout melt

Hi, My son (5 years old) likes Chipotle a lot. He wants to take carryout from Chipotle every S...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Chipotle.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug