• show-popup

Company Cheddars
Location North Atlanta, Georgia
Category Cafes and Restaurants
Views 57

Was at your location on Clinton Hwy Knoxville, tn 37912 for dinner with my family while I was home on christmas leave from returning from Afghanistan.We had finished iur meal and when I asked if they gave a military discount the server said they only did that for uniformed personnel, so I asked to speak to the manager Juan.

When talking to him he told me that I had to be in uniform, I feel like it is a loop hole to say that you offer a discount without habing to give one. As a corporation I would for you to reconsider this policy for people who fight for this country, regular people can go to any army surplus store and get a uniform and act like they are in the military and get the discount that actually veterans and actuall military personnel cannot get. When we take leave or get off duty we take thw uniform off and when going out to dinner you dont want to put it back on just to get the discount when so many other places simply ask for a military ID.

I hope you all get this straightened out because I will not be eating there again without that and I will tell all my veteran and active duty family to not eat there also.You can contact me at 865-742-3093 or email me at coopertyler12@yahoo.com thank you. 3080c91

Comments (2) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Nov 08, 2013
To the comment blow!!!

Another dumb *** civilian who don't know how much the the sacrifice for you!
Reply to Laylababie

Dec 20, 2012
Another GI Joe that thinks the world owes them EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Reply to Anonymous

Read next Cheddars complaint

Manager Eric Was Unprofessional & Hostess

Chedders, recently opened in West Palm Beach,FL.Of course, we wanted to experience the new restauran...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Cheddars.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug