• show-popup

Shares 0

Charmin - Toilet paper roll no longer fits.

Company Charmin
Product / Service Tilet Paper
Category Advertisements and Cons
Views 113

"I want to lodge a complaint to Charmin but don't know who to contact.They are making their spools shorter thinking no one will notice.

I noticed. My tp holder is not a dowel nor a spool, it was designed to hold the core, which no longer reaches across! — feeling annoyed".

This was on my daughter's Facebook this morning.

We both have been faithful customers to Charmin so that covers many years of satisfaction and devotion to your product.But when her complaint showed up on Facebook I knew there was deep trouble for you from both of us. 2e2cf29

Comments (9) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Nov 01, 2013
Thank you Lisa but I see this complaint is not going anywhere and you are stuck with skimpy rolls of toilet paper that you cannot attach to your dispenser. Very annoying and very deceitful on behalf of Charmin. I am very disappointed in them.
Reply to NancyRhodesCollins

Nov 01, 2013  from Mobile, Alabama
My mother posted this complaint for me. I had no idea that there was a complaint site! I clicked the BS button to see who would think this is BS and it added another believer that this complaint is BS. Haha. It is not! I ONLY buy Charmin. No one can make me buy another brand. Now they shortened their core on their DOUBLE ROLL which is the only kind I buy. It is not BS!

Nov 01, 2013
I agree that the shorter rolls are not a good idea! I kept noticing i was getting *** on my hand. Thinking what in the world is going on, I then noticed the roll was shorter than what I still had stored in a less used bathroom. You are charging more for less paper. I do not like this at all!!! :cry
Reply to andygump

Nov 01, 2013
You tell 'em andygump. I will find the right place to post this complaint yet and will send them back to review pissedconsumer. Thank you for telling it like it is. It is awful to be cheated but worse yet is to try and pull the wool over our eyes.

Nan
Reply to NancyRhodesCollins

Oct 31, 2013
As long as the core isn't longer that your holder there shouldn't be any problem. wha tin heck difference does it make if the roll is a little bit shorter, than they used to be. Myself, I'm more conscerned about the downsizing of the amount of food in the containers.
Reply to anonymous

Nov 01, 2013  from Mobile, Alabama
Anonymous, the complaint explains that my tp holder is designed to hold the core of the tp roll. You would have to see it to understand. The core has to be long enough to reach from one end to the other of the core holder. I don't have a spool so I KNOW that Charmin has shortened the length of a normal "double size roll." Yet, they still charge 10 bucks for the same 12 roll package.

Oct 31, 2013  from Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Oh thats so sweet now you have the entire family blogging about toilet paper....gosh....who would have known this was such a crisis.....think you should call your congressman...cause this is just not right.......best solve these important world issues before tackling the big stuff....go gettem tiger.....
Reply to LTCC

Nov 01, 2013  from Mobile, Alabama
Cute LTCC. When you are brand loyal to someone for 20+ years and you are then old enough to realize that the manufacturer has changed/shortened the product you will understand that you are paying the same amount for less money. No one here is trying to save the world.

Nov 01, 2013  from Mobile, Alabama
OOps, I meant paying the same amount for less product. But that should be an obvious typo.

Read next Charmin complaint

Honey, who srunk the Charmin.

I couldn't beleive this morning when I looked down and saw what I thought was a white spool of threa...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Charmin.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug