• show-popup

Shares 0

CCBILL - Who is CC Bill?? What is CC Bill??

• by   Aug 14, 2008
  • 5 comments
  • Review #: 131418
Company CCBILL
Location Las Vegas, Nevada
Category Auctions and Internet Stores
Views 309

I do not know who CC Bill is or what!!!

My account was charged $39.88. What for!!

Somebody out there Needs to credit my account NOW.

I can barely pay the rent much less GIVE CC BILL $39.95.

DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not have a product name or an amount or even who may have been involved. '

I do not know who thi is and I'm fed up with it. Something has to be done and soon. Yes, I too am pissed off. I guess anyone can go into your account and charge whatever??? No I don't think so. 3026b0d

Comments (5) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Jul 21, 2011
CCBILL does billing for all sorts of shady Internet based businesses - like SGSHealth.com. SGSHEALTH.COM is the company behind the 14 day supply of tooth brightener offered for free (only pay shipping). The problem is that it auto renews at $80 for the first month and $29.99 thereafter. The company does not include an invoice or billing information in the subsequent packages and they arrive in a plain brown envelope so you don't know who to contact. If you aren't going over your statements carefully enough, you can really be taken. CCBILL states that theeir contact.info is included in the billing statements but not mine with BofA... I had to contact Bank of America Customer Service and have them look up the number to be able to cancel the ongoing order. To add insult to injury, I was only able to get a refund for 2 months - one of which had not arrived as yet.
Reply to QASensei

Feb 22, 2011
Me too has had this problem and I have tried to cntact this companmy whoever tyhey are and have had no response. Is completely *** me off big time.
Reply to Even more annoyed

Aug 22, 2008  from Heimstetten, Bayern
You apparently bought something or made a payment online from a merchant that uses CC Bill as their payment processor. Check your statements for an order for $39.95.
Reply to JonP

Read next CCBILL complaint

CCBILL = Dirty Scamming Jerks

I canceled my membership but I still was recharged the following month. Their phone reps are indeed...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about CCBILL.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug